- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 28 Carolina Classic Express is a offshore trophy fishing. She also offers plenty of room for the entire crew, too. A cabin with six feet of head room. V-berth with filler. Galley with microwave, sink, refrigerator and table. Full walk-in electric head with shower. And storage areas throughout. Best of all is how easy she is to maintain. The dry, oversized engine compartment provides roomy access to the hydraulics, generator, pumps and batteries. The bilge runs in a tunnel underneath the gel-coated engine room, so all vital mechanics stay dry and clean. Even the cabin walls are finished gel so they can be easily cleaned and kept free of mildew. The 28 is a complete package.
- V-Berth Forward Galley to Port Fully Enclosed Head to Starboard Reverse Cycle Heating and Air Conditioning
- 5kw Westerbeke Diesel Generator (130 hours) 30 Amp Shore Power 30 Amp Shore Power Cord Battery Charger Battery Selector Switch 110v & 12v Lighting Helm Deck Overhead Lighting
- Raytheon C120 Multi Display (GPS, Plotter, Depth, Radar) Raystar 125 GPS Sensor Raytheon 2kw 18" Dome Radar SeaView Radar Tower Simrad 1615 Autopilot w/ Rate Compass Raymarine DSM300 Sounder Box Raymarine 66056 Thru-Hull Transducer Raymarine ST60 Depth Display Stardard Quantum VHF Radio Digital Wireless Cellular Repeater AM / FM / CD Stereo w/ Remote
- Stainless Steel Sink w/ Hot and Cold Water Microwave Storage Cabinets and Drawers above and below Galley Counter Teak and Holly Flooring
- Fiberglass Hard Top Full Helm Deck Spray Enclosure New Style Helm Deck Anchor Windlass w/ Roller Two Extra Rod Holders in Gunnels Aft Spreader Lights Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Lee Jr. Outriggers Corian Counter Tops in Galley and Head Coaming Pads Under Gunnel Courtesy Lighting 2 In Deck Macerated Fish Boxes Livewell Hydraulic Engine Compartment Hatch Lift 3 Rod Rocket Launcher Hard Top Leg (1 per side) Life Jacket Holder Hard Top Over Head Port Side Helm Deck Ice Box Starboard Side Helm Deck Bench Seat with Tackle Drawers Powder Coated Windshield
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For Quick Response Call or Text Central Listing Agent, Joe Green, 252-241-1316 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Joe-Green/