- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Jacksonville FL) The Bayliner 2858 Ciera Command Bridge features traditional cruiser style and family accommodations. She has an open flybridge for wind-in-your-face cruising, a lower enclosed helm, open cockpit with ample room and a mid-cabin interior with double berth, v-berth, and convertible dinette. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this family cruiser can easily accommodate.
Overhead is a roomy flybridge with radar arch, bimini top, seating for four, and an upper station with captain’s chair. On deck we have a bow pulpit with roller and anchor, tall stainless steel bow rail, and a spacious cockpit with room to relax, entertain, or dine. A transom door offers easy access to the swim platform. A center entry takes you into the salon
Inside we find an air-conditioned salon with port side convertible dinette, galley starboard, lower helm station, forward v-berth, and mid-cabin double berth. There is a full galley with solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, two-burner alcohol / electric stove, microwave oven, and a refrigerator with ice maker. The enclosed head is aft to starboard and includes vanity with sink and shower.
This 28' cruiser is powered by a MerCruiser 310-hp engine with Bravo outdrive that provides dependable performance. You will find her small enough for easy handling and large enough to cruise in comfort. She is well-equipped, carefully maintained, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this affordable family flybridge cruiser. Seller says BRING OFFERS!
- Air-conditioned Interior V-Berth Forward with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Locker Lower Helm Station with Under-seat Drawer Storage Full Galley with Wood Cabinets, Solid Surface Counter, Stainless Steel Sink, Two-Burner Stove, Microwave Oven, and Refrigerator with Ice Maker Convertible Dinette - Seats Four and Sleeps Two Mid-Cabin Berth Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Anchor and Roller Stainless Steel Bow Rail Roomy Flybridge Open Cockpit with Transom Door Swim Platform
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Blue Bimini Top Wraparound Windshield Centerline Helm with Captain's Chair Seating for Four
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 310-hp MerCruiser 454 Engine Bravo Sterndrive 30-amp Shorepower Reverse Cycle HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.