- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 3101-E
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fully equipped with the upgraded Diesel, Stern and Bow Thrusters, Dinghy with Davits, fully Networked Electronics and Flag Blue Hull. All the modern amenities, and with two separate helm seats, your mate can be involved. Excellent condition and a great layout for overnight use or as a day boat. Economical and dependable Volvo D6 diesel with only 305 hours enables a top speed of 28 Knots.
This is a real head-turner in any port!! She has nearly every option that was available including an air conditioned Cherry Interior, Teak And Holly Cabin Soles, Factory Hardtop with Full Front and Side Opening Windows, Rear Stratoglass Enclosure, a Full Boat Cover, and more!
Proudly owned and very well kept.
- Fully enclosed helm station with large L-shaped guest seating under the factory hardtop. Down is a galley to port with undercounter refrigerator, concealed cooktop, corian counters and good storage. Forward is a Settee/Vberth that converts to a full sized berth. To starboard is a standup head and shower. Varnished Cherry Interior 9,000 BTU Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Custom hi-lo table w/Birdseye Maple inlay Vee berth w/filler and cushion, converts to dinette Shelves outboard of berth Cedar lined hanging locker Cherry hull ceilings “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate cabin sole Lewmar hatch w/ Ocean Air Sky screen Clarion AM/FM stereo w/interior and helm deck speakers Storage under dinette and forward berth HEAD AND SHOWER: Built-in vanity and sink Corian countertop Mirror Pull out single lever faucet/shower Jabsco Quiet Flush electric toilet w/holding tank Stainless Steel opening port w/screen Vent fan
- Origo single burner alcohol/electric stove and drop in cover Front opening AC/DC refrigerator w/freezer Tappan microwave oven Stainless sink with single lever faucet and drop in cover Corian countertop Countertop cabinet Drawer storage
- Raymarine E 80 Chart Plotter Raymarine Networked 2 KW Radar Raymarine Networked ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine Ray240 VHF Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Sounder/Knot Meter Remote controlled Guest spotlight Ritchie Compass Radar mast E-Chart: For US East Coast and Florida's West Coast
- 400/800 Watt Inverter 12/110 Volt Systems 30 Amp Dockside Service (2) 30 Amp Shore Power cord 2 Group 31 House Batteries 1 Group 31 Engine Start Battery Xantrex 40a Battery Charger
- Mooring cleats forward, aft and 4 spring line cleats. Aft cleats are pull-up style Anchor locker w/ ground tackle storage Delta anchor with chain & rode Quick electric windlass with deck switches and remote at helm SS anchor roller Running lights Teak accent stripe on cabin side Custom 1-1/4’’ 316L stainless steel perimeter railings SS handrails on hard top, port and starboard Electric horn on hardtop (4) opening Port lights w/screens Port & starboard molded steps leading to side & fore deck Molded quarter seating in cockpit w/ storage, port and starboard Fiberglass Swim platform w/SS under-mount swim ladder Hot and cold cockpit shower Cockpit drawer storage Cockpit ice chest Cockpit cushions USCG Safety package Lifesling 2 Man Overboard Safety System 2009 8' West Marine Dinghy 2HP 4-stroke Honda Outboard "Pivot Up" dinghy davits (on platform)
- Helm Deck & Cockpit
- Factory hard top w/strataglass side and aft curtains Clear anodized forward aluminum opening windows port, starboard and center Clear anodized aluminum opening windows port and starboard. (3) Windshield wipers Lewmar sliding hatch w/ Ocean Air Sky Screen Pompanette helm & companion seating Companion bench seat to port, removes to face aft White starboard companionway slider w/lockable latch Raised settee to port w/ backrest converts to berth
- Engine & Mechanical
- 310HP Volvo Diesel Engine Side Power Bow Thruster w/joy stick control, 88 pound thrust Side Power Stern Thruster Single lever engine control Engine control panel w/alarms and hour meter Racor filter Emergency cross over switch Engine room lights 1.5" Aquamet shaft 4 Blade bronze propellor Dripless shaft log Electric trim tabs Tilting helm pump-driven hydraulic steering Hot and Cold pressurized water (110V and engine heated) Force 10 water heater Marelon sea valves on underwater thru hulls Welded aluminum fuel tank w/2 fills Halon extinguisher system Holding Tank and Macerator Pump Reverso Oil Change System Electric bilge pumps SS dehumidifier
- Back Cove Flag Blue gelcoat Vinylester backup resin VIP Resin Infused hull w/ PVC foam core sandwich VIP Resin Infused foam core stringer system Advanced prop pocket hull design Awlgrip boot top Molded cove stripe depression w/“gold leaf” style stripe
- Broker's Comments
- The best equipped Back Cove 29 on the market, with bow and stern thrusters. Originally a Northern boat that was dry stored for the winters, she is now lift kept in Florida. A very high quality, great performing, and beautiful yacht in the best of condition. Turn Key and ready to go boating right now. Easily shipped to any location.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole CPYB 727.460.0228 email@example.com