- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: South Pasadena FL) The Luhrs 36 Open is a popular inboard express with great styling, proven fishability, and versatile cabin accommodations. She is designed for successful fishing with an enclosed helm, tower, and an open cockpit.
This 36 has a hard top with fully enclosed helm. Overhead is Marlin tower with upper station and bimini top, rocket launchers, outriggers, and spreader lights. The starboard helm is equipped with back-to-back helm seat, three-spoke wheel and hydraulic steering. There's guest seating to each side with under seat storage including tackle drawers. The cockpit features cockpit bolsters, rod holders, rod storage, in-deck fish boxes, live well, prep station, two electric down riggers, transom storage, tuna door, six-man life raft, and dual water washdown. Forward is a stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with roller, anchor, chain, rode, and windlass.
The air conditioned cabin has facing settees with a dinette that converts to upper and lower bunks. There is a forward offset double berth with innerspring mattress, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The full galley has teak cabinet with Corian counter top, Norcold refrigerator, GE microwave oven, Princess two-burner stove, storage, and stainless steel sink. The enclosed head compartment has Vacu-flush head, sink, and a stand-up enclosed shower. For entertainment there is a Sony Marine AM/FM/CD sound system for background music and a Samsung TV/DVD for those how-to fishing videos. This fisherman has all the accommodations you need for overnight and weekend fishing trips.
Power is provided by twin 440-hp Yanmar diesel engines with low hours. They are fully serviced and ready to go. Electronics include Raymarine E120 and E80 multi-function displays with radar, ST8001+ autopilot with wireless remote control, and Standard Horizon VHF radio. The engines and generator were recently serviced, the propellers balanced, cutlass bearings replaced, and the bottom painted. This beauty is ready to go. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Luhrs 36 Open.
- From the rake of the windshield to the drop in the sheer, the Luhrs 36 Open is just plain beautiful. A wide beam and Carolina flare combine to provide a comfortable, dry ride in a seaway and a stable platform in the trough. The bridgedeck is clean and uncluttered and the cockpit wide and clear; plenty of room to fight any fish. The arsenal is complete with a livewell, dual washdowns, coaming fishbox, rod holders, tackle drawers, and bait prep stations. Even a complete fishtower with full controls and instrumentation is standard. There is a hidden rod storage locker in the salon sole that can handle those expensive rigs in security and safety, as well as plenty of storage both on deck and below. Accommodations below include a wide, double berth with a real innerspring mattress, and a fully lined head with a luxurious separate stall shower. The settee / dinette converts into a double on the lower and a single on the upper. Any chef will appreciate the Corian-covered galley which includes range, microwave, refrigerator / freezer and plenty of storage. The best part of the 36 open is being at the helm. This ocean-bred hull is made to run the canyons in comfort and safety. All electronics are where they need to be and the visibility is great while either standing or sitting in the oversize helm seat.
- Spacious Teak Finished Cabin Forward Offset Double Berth with Hanging Locker Convertible Dinette with Upper and Berths Full Length Settee L-Shaped Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Stall In-Deck Rod Storage
- Teak Cabinets Corain Counter GE Microwave Norcold Refrigerator Princess 2-Burner Electric Cooktop
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Spare Anchor Stainless Steel Bow Rail Enclosed Helm Tower with Upper Station Expansive Cockpit Wide Transom Door Revere LR6 Offshore Elite Valise 6-Man Life Raft New Canvas
- Helm & Tower
- Helm with Hardtop and Full Enclosure Lower Station to Starboard with Full Electronics, Gauges and Controls Back-to-Back Helm and Guest Seating Portside Guest Lounge Sliding Cabin Entry Overhead Tower with Full Controls Bench Seating Bimini Top Lee Outriggers Hardtop Mounted Rod Holders Spreader Lights
- Expansive Cockpit with Coaming Bolster Transom Fish Box Livewell Prep Station Ample Rod Storage Tackle Drawers Rod Holders Two Cannon MAG 10HS Down Riggers LED Blue and White Lights Dual Washdowns
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E120 Multi-Function 12.1" Display Raymarine E80 Multi-Function 8.4" Display Raymarine Radar Raymarine ST8001+ Autopilot with Wireless Remote Control Standard Horizon VHF Radio Samsung Flat Screen TV with DVD Player Sony Marine AM/FM/CD Sound System with Four Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 440-hp Yanmar Diesel Engines with less than 550 hours Kohler 8-kW Generator Reverse Cycle HVAC New Boost Gauges Added Pyrometers Added
- Salesman's Notes
- Engines and Generator Serviced February 2014 Fresh Bottom Paint Propellers Tuned and Balanced Cutlass Bearings Replaced
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.