- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454's FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
For under $50k you will be hard pressed to find this nice an option for a place to enjoy the marina or long weekends on the water. With a roomy two stateroom, two head galley down layout the 426 was a popular boat for Chris Craft. Big roomy aft deck can have plenty of options for furniture or be left wide open. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Aft Master Stateroom Large Hanging Lockers Vanity Private Aft Head w/ Shower Salon Settee Central Vac Plush New Carpet Stereo Custom Blinds Large Dinette In Galley Converts Forward Centerine VIP Queen Berth Forward Vanity Forward Head w/ Shower Reverse Cycle AC/Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink 3 Burner Range w/ Oven Wood Floors Microwave Oven Full Size Fridge/Freezer Double Stainless Steel Sink Coffee Maker Trash Compactor
- Bridge Enclosure Aft Deck Carpet Aft Deck Solid Enclosure Swim Platform with Ladder Double Helm Seating Wing Doors Steps To Bridge Searchlight Windlass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Merc 454's FWC Onan Geneator Battery Charger Fuel Water Seperator Trim Tabs
- GPS Depth Finder Fume Detector Fish Finder Radar Engine Sync VHF Radio