- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Alura is designed with a deep cockpit and distinctive Downeast profile plus she is a versatile, full-keel fishing boat suitable for diving, day-tripping, fishing or a comfortable weekend cruise. The cockpit measures a spacious 110 square feet in size and the scooped area on the transom allows for many uses. With her high free-board and excellent nonskid surfaces, the cockpit is a secure place for children and pets. A pair of adjustable seats are forward, molded-in fish boxes in the cockpit sole, and a bait well are standard. Helm and companion seats offer excellent visibility and the windshield opens for ventilation. The wide decks offer excellent around the boat maneuverability. With 6 feet 4 inches of interior headroom, the interior of the Alura 30 is quite comfortable for two and will even sleep 4. There are berths for four with two swing up bunks and the large V-berth, an enclosed head with shower, and a full galley with sink and pressure hot and cold water. Cooking is done with a propane stove while chilled items are stored in an in-counter refrigerator/freezer. Additional features include and anchor locker, four opening ports and a swim platform. The A single 270 hp gasoline engine will cruise the boat at 15 knots while wide open is 22 knots.
- Entering on either the port or starboard side and down the removable stainless steel and teak ladder you stand in the large cockpit. The cockpit offers aft bait/fish boxes on the port and starboard side and a center lazarette for access into the rudder and steering. In the center is another large lazarette that allows access to the shaft log and galley refrigeration compressor. On either side are two large self-draining fish boxes. The cockpit has built in fishing rod holders and the recessed center of the transom makes it easy to board from the swim platform. The galley propane locker is mounted aft. Up one step you enter the bridge deck. There are singe helm and companion seats which will fold down against the side to allow complete access into the engine room through two large hatches. Outboard, and under the seats, are storage areas with black acrylic sliding doors. The helm windshield opens on the port and starboard sides to allow for excellent ventilation. The entire bridge deck is covered with a soft top held with aluminum supports similar to a hard top. The cockpit is also covered with a light grey Sunbrella extension. The salon entry door is bi-fold and the hatch slides forward. Down a few steps you enter the main cabin. The cabin features teak and holly flooring and beautiful light blue fabrics. Immediately to port is the galley area with in-counter refrigerator/freezer, stainless steel sink, and a 2 burner propane stove top. Counter top space is excellent as is storage with outboard shelves and cabinets with sliding black acrylic doors. To starboard is the head with manual toilet, stainless steel sink and mirrored vanity. Forward and to starboard is a hanging locker and storage above with a large magazine rack and shelf. On both the port and starboard sides are single seating settees with storage beneath the cushion. The V-Berth is large and offers a hi/lo table which when lowered becomes the support for the filler cushion, making the berth quite large. The port and starboard upper cushions will lift up becoming single berths held up with straps to the overhead.
- The galley is located along the port side of the main cabin and features excellent counter and storage spaces. Single large stainless steel sink and faucet Alder-Barbour in-counter refrigerator with freezer compartment Sunbeam microwave oven mounted aft and above the countertop Suburban propane 2 burner stove top Cabinets with sliding black acrylic doors (4) drawers under the stove top Ample counter top space Cutting board with storage mount
- Large cockpit with self-draining fish and storage boxes Port and starboard boarding adders Swim platform with teak and stainless steel folding swim ladder (4) cockpit rod holders Aluminum supported soft top Stainless steel stanchions and rails Stainless steel deck hardware Stainless steel dual bow rollers Four sided Stamoid enclosure Primary plow anchor with chain and rope rode Secondary anchor with chain and rope rode in cockpit lazarette (4) stainless steel fender holder on bow with fenders Vented propane locker mounted in cockpit Helm protective Sunbrella cover Folding deck chair for cockpit Cockpit teak table and chairs (stored in lazarette) Stainless steel grab rails on cabin top port and starboard Cockpit wash down on port side
- Electronics and Helm
- Ritchie Angler compass Raytheon R10X Raster Scan radar with 24 mile dome Garmin GPSMap 182 color chartplotter Standard Horizon Quest VHF with DSC Garmin Fishfinder 240 Bennett trim tabs
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power 30 Amp power cord with adapter Circuit breaker panel on starboard side of entry door Xantrax Tru-Charge 20 Amp battery charger Ralley 400 watt inverter Battery switch and parallel switch 12 volt batteries for house and start Attwood 6 gallon hot water heater Helm and center windshield wipers 112 volt horn
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Master Craft (GMC Block) 5.7L fresh water cooled engine with 550 hours Velvet drive transmission Stainless steel shaft Morse mechanical engine controls Full engine instrumentation Stainless steel steering wheel Sea Star hydraulic steering Sea strainer for main engine Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.