- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Reel Action" was sold new in 2010 with only 850 hours, which means she has Platinum Plus Caterpillar Engine warranty through March 16, 2014 or 900 hours. "Reel Action" is a four stateroom and four head arrangement with a queen berth forward and sliding bunks in the starboard stateroom, which allow you to convert twin berths into a queen. She has a full Bausch tower on the open bridge and is captain maintained.
The Hatteras 68, "Reel Action" easily ranks among the industry's most versatile, thanks to its superior fishing amenities, long range capability and unmatched interior volume. "Reel Action" features a massive 21'6" beam, the widest among competitors in its class. From the salon to the galley to the full-beam master suite, this beam provides each living area with more usable living and storage space than you can imagine. Built on a solid fiberglass, convex hull with propeller tunnels, the 68 offers rugged offshore performance, access to shallow ports and the ability to navigate between the two in comfort and style. From any perspective, "Reel Action" is a classic and a must see.
- The Hatteras 68, "Reel Action" has superior fishing amenities, long range capability and unmatched interior volume. The 68 features a massive 21'6" beam, the widest among production competitors in its class. From the salon to the galley to the full-beam master suite, this beam provides each living area with more usable living and storage space than you can imagine. Built on a solid fiberglass, convex hull with deep propeller tunnels, the 68 offers rugged offshore performance, access to shallow ports and the ability to navigate between the two in comfort and style.
- One step up from the salon you'll find the galley, well equipped. The upper galley cabinets provide for several deep storage drawers and just forward of the galley and dinette a surplus pantry. There are two undercounter Sub-zero refrigerators and one freezer, granite galley countertops and backsplashes, microwave convection oven, four burner ceramic cooktop and to port a large u-shaped dinette. Amtico vinyl strip flooring Removable upholstered headliner Fluted wood valances with 2" wood blinds Fixed Frameless windows with dark tinted safety glass UPGRADE Granite countertops, side and back spashes UPGRADE AC under counter Sub Zero refrigerators (2) and freezer (1) drawer units, total of three AC four-burner ceramic cooktop Microwave/convection oven covered by cabinet door One-half hp continuous feed garbage disposal U-shaped dinette Trash compactor UPGRADE Galley Dishwasher AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Throw pillows Telephone outlet Central vacuum outlet Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valances, port and starboard Drawers (2) in galley fascia Genuine wood inserts to match interior cherry finish on appliance facias
- The "Reel Action" is built with genuine Black American Cherry high gloss interior wood. Inside the sliding door, the massive 21'6" beam provides for an expansive salon. A u-shaped lounge, built by Florida Manufacturing provides storage underneath and comfortable seating. To starboard, a 42" plasma TV is tucked into the bulkhead and is tied into the surround sound system. Additional seating is provided with a barrell chair forward of the TV and additional storage can be found in the coffee table made by AJ Originals. Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine cherry wood Fluted wood valances with 2" wood blinds Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Whirlpool icemaker Telephone outlet AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Electric panels Boston Acoustics 5.1 surround-sound speakers Entertainment center including 42" plasma TV with omni-directional antenna, AM/FM “surround sound" stereo receiver with DVD/CD player, and one-touch RF remote control system Florida Manufacturing Custom U-shaped lounge with rod storage, loose cushions, armrests and double needle stitching Bottle and glass storage Throw pillows Polished stainless-steel threshold at salon door Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valances, port and starboard Smoke detector Sliding glass door Chair Carbon monoxide detector UPGRADE - AJ Originals Coffee table with storage
- BELOW DECKS
- "Reel Action" provides for a four stateroom, four head layout. Mid ship, the spacious full-beam master stateroom shows a king-sized berth, twin nightstands, dressers port and starboard, and a walk-in cedar lined hanging locker. Guests can bunk in a VIP guest stateroom in the bow which features a queen walk around with cedar lined storage underneath or in the starboard guest stateroom, side-by-side sliding berths easily convert twin accommodations into a queen. A separate over/under stateroom provides for the fourth stateroom with oversized berths, cedar lined hanging lockers and more.
- FULL BEAM MASTER STATEROOM
- In 68 feet this is the only Brand that provides for a full beam master stateroom available in the market. The 21'6" beam provides an expansive area featuring a king-size berth, twin nightstands, dressers to port and starboard and cedar lined hanging locker. Relaxing is easy with a 20" LCD TV and surround sound system. For lighting twin oversized portlights provide natural light into this stateroom. UPGRADE Custom Master SR headboard Master SR custom roman shades Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Genuine wood cabinets to match interior finish Whisperwall padded panels on hullside King-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard Upholstered berth base UPGRADE HMC mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams Walk-in cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Nightstands, port and starboard, with drawers Dressers, port and starboard, with drawers AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets 20" LCD TV with MATV outlet AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Telephone outlet Full-length mirror Clear plexi-mirror directly behind berth with Whisperwall panels Private access to head with door stop Ventilating portlights, port and starboard Carbon monoxide detector Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valances, port and starboard Smoke detector DC low-voltage lights under berth SMX HVAC compartment controlled
- GUEST STATEROOM (STARBOARD)
- This guest stateroom, features twin berths with storage underneath. Most unique, is that you simply lift the nightstand and slide the inboard berth over to make a queen berth accommodation. This stateroom offers tremendous storage with a cedar lined locker and hullside cabinetry outboard. Each stateroom has access to their own private head. Custom headboard Carpeting Wisperwall headliner Wallcovering Genuine wood cabinets to match interior Convertible twin/queen berths with storage underneath Upholstered headboard Carbon monoxide detector Upholstered berth bases Polyfoam mattresses, spreads, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Air conditioning dispersed through fluted wood soffit Blanket locker, outboard Nightstand with drawer Full-length mirror AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets AC dimmable lights AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control and a pair of Boston Acoustic loudspeakers Hinged door with private access to head 20” LCD with MATV outlet Central vacuum outlet
- GUEST STATEROOM (BOW)
- The bow stateroom features a queen walk around berth which raises to provide cedar lined storage. Additional storage can be found in the cedar lined hanging locker, dresser and hull side cabinetry, port and starboard. Each stateroom has access to their own private head. Custom bunkcover and throw pillows wallcovering Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Genuine wood cabinets to match interior finish Whisperwall padded panels on hullside Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath accessed via pneumatic cylinders Upholstered berth base Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams Built-in dresser, port and starboard Carbon monoxide detector Cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic light Overhead storage lockers, port and starboard Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Nightstands, port and starboard AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Full-length mirror 20" LCD with MATV outlet AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control and a pair of Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Clear plexi-mirror (forward bulkhead) Private access to head with door stop Telephone outlet Smoke detector DC low-voltage lights under berth Pocket door to stateroom Air conditioning dispersed through fluted wood soffits
- BUNK ROOM (PORT)
- The bunk room, or the crew area, provides generous sized over/under berths, with storage under the lower berth. Additional storage is provided by a full size hanging locker as well as a dresser. Each stateroom has access to their own head. UPGRADE 20" LCD TV Custom pillow shams Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Padded wallcovering Upper and lower berths with cedar-lined storage under lower berth Polyfoam mattresses, spreads, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and light AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Dresser with drawers Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Full-length mirror Private acess to head with door stop Carbon monoxide detector
- MASTER HEAD
- The master head provides granite countertops with undermount sink, with side and back splashes for easy clean-up. The vanity head cabinets are built with stylish bowed fronts and the cabinet bases are finished wood with flush doors. All shower doors have wood trim to protect the wallcovering as well as wood baseboards. Especially nice is the house style Headhunter toliet system which is a fresh water system and is quieter than the vacuum systems. UPGRADE Master head countertop - American Tile Juperano Casablanca UPGRADE Plexi mirrored ceiling Amtico vinyl-strip flooring Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Granite countertops with backsplash, sidesplash and integral sink over storage cabinet made of genuine cherry wood with high-gloss polyester finish and bowed fronts Linen storage Hardwood base boards Shower with single door, seat and automatic enclosed sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror Towel bars (2) Headhunter freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet DC low-voltage lights under toe kicks Air conditioning discharge Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light
- GUEST HEADS
- The day head is accessed at the bottom of the stairwell and has a dual entry to the port stateroom. This head features avonite copper canyon countertops with integrated sink, with side and back splashes for easy clean-up. The vanity head cabinet is built with stylish bowed fronts and the cabinet bases are finished wood with flush doors. All shower doors have wood trim to protect the wallcovering as well as wood baseboards. Especially nice is the house style Headhunter toliet system which is a fresh water system that is quieter than vacuum systems. Starboard and Port head: countertops - Avonite Copper Canyon Custom wallcovering UPGRADE Plexi mirrored ceilings Amtico vinyl-strip flooring Whisperwall headliner Upper storage cabinet with mirror Solid-surface countertops with solid-surface backsplash, sidesplash and integral sink over storage cabinet made of genuine wood to match interior finish with bowed fronts Stall shower with door, seat and automatic enclosed sump pump Towel bar Headhunter freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet Hardwood base boards DC low-voltage lights under toe kicks Linen storage Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light
- The open bridge offers wrap around U-shaped seating forward of the console along with an 8-cubic foot deep freezer and insulated chill box. The extended overhang allows for twin helm chairs. A rear facing jump seat provides quick access to the cockpit ladder, while the teak pod console and helm station provides generous accommodations for the electronics in a power-actuated electronics console. For added comfort she has helm deck air conditioning. A Bausch full tower with polished pipe is included and features radar pod, teaser reel pocket door, and spreader with center camera mount, double bridge rail with eight rocket launchers, Rupp triple spreaders and center rigger with EZ2 CY panel enclosure. UPGRADE Carolina Edition - teak helm pod UPGRADE Air conditioning UPGRADE Custom Bausch American tower w/riggers and EZ2CY enclosure KEP Computer controlled ethernet monitoring system with LCD touch screen display providing visual and audible signals for engines, gears, generators, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine compartment, AC power loss, smoke detectors, all tank level indication, low battery-voltage, alternator failure, battery charger failure, bilge pump control and run indication, holding tank pump control and run indication, and carbon monoxide detectors. A history log is maintained for critical alarms and trends may be set up to view various parameters with respect to time. Molded fiberglass top-loading insulated chill box, starboard Straight lounge to starboard U-shaped lounge forward around to port with removable vinyl-covered Polyfoam cushions and storage underneath Rod storage in port, starboard and aft lounges Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only Polished anodized welded aluminum rails and stanchions Powder-coated grab rails Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instrument panel Engine synchronization control Compass with dimmable light Pod console (Varnished Teak) UPGRADE with custom wheel and single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with emergency back-up and trolling valve control switches Hydraulic power-assisted steering Twin Murray teak Sea-19 adjustable teak helm chairs with stainlesssteel hardware and footrest, and backing plate Deck plate for optional third helm chair AC weatherproof receptacle Aft-facing seat, aft of chill box and starboard lounge Top-loading deep freezer, 8 cubic feet, forward outboard port side of the console Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Pioneer Marine waterproof loudspeakers 24-volt DC distribution panel Power-actuated electronics console
- Hatteras is known for their attention to detail, and wiring is one of their strongest points. All wiring is tin-coated and sealed in an insulation jacket. Wiring harnesses are tie-wrapped every 6 inches and secured every 18 inches with easy access. Wiring is color-coded and numbered at both terminal ends, and is well documented in the owner's manual. Go one step further to find their attention to detail in placement of dual light switches on both ends of the salon and companionway for convenience. Something you'll miss on other boats. Two 24-volt banks of heavy duty, 12-volt marine batteries mounted in fire-retardant fiberglass boxes Gel/lead acid compatible 240-volt automatic/ programmable battery charger, 50/60 Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console Air conditioning, 66,000 BTU with reverse-cycle heating, with A/C compressors, individually controlled by SMX controls Two 240-volt, 50-amp, transformer-connected retractable shore cords with over-current protection and wireless remote control, one each port and starboard AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets with ground fault protection Battery control panels with fuses and isolation switches DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers (engine compartment) DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers (bridge) AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with voltage source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meters, twin generator start/stop controls, interlock selector breakers and voltage boost switches Computer controlled ethernet monitoring system with LCD touch screen display providing visual and audible signals for engines, gears, generators, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine compartment, AC power loss, smoke detectors, all tank level indication, low battery-voltage, alternator failure, battery charger failure, bilge pump control and run indication, holding tank pump control and run indication, and carbon monoxide detectors. A history log is maintained for critical alarms and trends may be set up to view various parameters with respect to time. Additional monitoring points may be added to the system economically and easily. Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Navigation lights Telephone/CATV inlets Telephone and CATV shoreline cord, one each Omni-directional TV antenna U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation
- The engine room provides easy access to equipment and the bilges are painted with a high gloss urethane paint for ease of cleaning. A forced air induction system draws cooling air for the engine room from underneath the cockpit gunwales, reducing saltwater intrusion into the engine room. Water manifold with centralized shut-off valve for sinks and showers AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC exhaust blower Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers Two 27.5kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generatorS with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclosure Variable-speed air induction system for engine combustion air with two 16" vaneaxial fans ducted to cockpit and controlled by pressure and temperature (single fan reversible for flow-through ventilation) Polyethylene water lines FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals Pressurized 230-volt AC freshwater pump with central charcoal freshwater filter and back-flush capabilities 230-volt AC 40-gallon electric water heater Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps: four at 3700 gph, two at 3800 gph and three at 2000 gph, with heavy-duty float switches and protective guards Two auxiliary emergency bilge pumps, 300 gpm each, one in lazarette and one in engine room Bronze/chrome plated ball-valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout AC compressed air system with air line and regulator U.L. Marine-listed fiberglass fuel tanks constructed with fire-retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint Fiberglass holding tanks with bronze fittings Fiberglass water tanks, constructed with bronze fittings and materials which comply with the requirements of Title 21 for food and drugs. Sewage holding tank with 24-volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pumpout, with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller U.L. Marine listed fuel filter/water separator, generator U.L. Marine approved duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass anifold, engines Monitoring consoles for main engines include all necessary gauges, start and stop switches 110-volt AC reversible oil changing system for engines, gear and generator with Hatteras patented quick disconnect Electric fuel priming pumps, engines Electric fuel transfer system with two pumps, providing back-up capability, with filtration and dry tank protection for pump United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine approved fuel lines Seawater pressure system with AC pump Air conditioning compressors and pumps Welded and polished stainless-steel grab rails Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges Rubber deck mat between engines Isolated discharge sea chests Transducer well, glycol filled Sealed shower sumps Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf 1" stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self-aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Pick-up sea chests UPGRADE Bow thruster UPGRADE freshwater back up pump UPGRADE A/C back up sea water pump, plumbed and wired
- The 192 sqare foot cockpit includes a mezzanine deck for superior seating and ammenities. The mezzanine houses a 10-cubic-foot bait freezer, insulated storage tubs, tackle drawers and insulated drink storage. Two 65-inch fish boxes are positioned in the cockpit sole and a transom fish box aft. Twin 50 amp inlets and quick disconnects for fresh and saltwater wash-downs are hidden behind curved doors. In addition, beneath the step you'll find a refrigerated drink box and wet storage compartments, as well as two stainless tackle drawers. Molded fiberglass, 192 square feet including 25 square feet of seating Seating with cushions across upper mezzanine Scuppers Polished anodized aluminum ladder to flybridge with acrylic steps Transom door Two 50-amp shoreline retractable shore cords with remote Seawater and freshwater wash down outlets with Hatteras patented quick disconnect Shore water connections with pressure-reducing valve and Hatteras patented quick disconnect, one each port and starboard Two tackle drawers with perforated stainless-steel bottom, covered by cabinet door, starboard mezzanine 4.6-cubic-foot bait freezer, port mezzanine Insulated 4.6-cubic-foot storage tub, mezzanine Three 18-gallon storage tubs, lower level mezzanine Two 65" fish boxes with macerator, flush in deck, hinged with gas cylinders Molded-in transom fish box with drain Seat hinged for access to engine compartment Storage in steps to deckhouse, with chill box in top step Sliding glass door to salon Fiberglass cockpit boarding step box with storage DC overhead lights under flybridge overhang Aluminum mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair Telephone/CATV inlets Polished stainless-steel rod holders, flush mount, set of 4 Stainless-steel corner hawsers Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Pioneer Marine waterproof loudspeakers Cockpit coaming lights Cockpit transom fish box Cockpit chipped ice machine, Eskimo - installation of thru hulls & wire only Vertical tackle center, lower mezzanine Cockpit mezzanine, lower, double bait tray in lieu of 2 single tubs UPGRADE Underwater lights, 2 each Cockpit mezzanine cushions
- This boat is designed with longevity in mind as all stanchions and cleats are through bolted to aluminum backing plates that are encapsulated into solid fiberglass sections of the superstructure. Molded fiberglass UL approved tanks are placed between the stringers and glassed in place. All fuel tanks are constructed with a fire-retardant resin, and exposed surfaces are coated with a fire-retardant intumescent paint. Bulkheads and stringers are fully tabbed into the hull itself and the stringer system is built of a closed cell polyurethane foam to provide for stiff longitudinal support with no fear of water intrusion. Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white Blister-resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat Hull and superstructure, polyurethane coating Polymer/copper-based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe, polyurethane coating Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads Solid fiberglass hull bottom Hull sides and superstructure laminated with PVC foam core Fiberglass stringers Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulkheads and decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass laminate on each side UPGRADE washdown, freshwater, foredeck
- Venturing through to the companionway, you'll notice larger walk-ways than what you might see on other boats. Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering DC light fixtures Flush-panel genuine wood doors to match interior finish, with door stops, to master stateroom, guest staterooms and day head Steps to salon Washer/dryer Access hatches to all bilges Access to port/starboard storage with DC light
- HARDWARE AND MISCELLANEOUS
- Attention to detail is evident in the many systems as you'll find rudder shelves made of pultruded fiberglass which is incredibility dense, strong and stiff material that will not corrode, rot, flex or break under strenuous use. Simply look at the size of the running gear and pay special attention to the duplicated systems throughout the boat. All hardware chrome on brass or welded and polished stainless-steel Fiberglass pulpit with welded and polished stainless-steel anchor chute and roller 60-pound Danforth anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe Windlass, 2500-pound, with 25 feet of acculoy hot-dipped galvanized chain and 300 feet ofrope with deck mounted control switches Polished stainless-steel anchor cleat, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Two polished stainless-steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through-bolted in aluminumbacking plate Four polished stainless-steel springline cleats with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished stainless-steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plate Powder-coated grab rails on cabin side and flybridge Polished anodized welded aluminum flybridge ladder with acrylic steps Fog bell Zincs on rudders and shafts Dual air horn Portable “drychem" and fire extinguishers Stainless-steel trim tabs Integral manganese bronze struts Stainless-steel shaft/rudders with zincs 7-blade propellers, Nibral high performance Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts, 4-inch, with zincs Manganese bronze dripless shaft and rudder seals with thrust bearing Bow deck access to rope storage locker Central vacuum system Stainless-steel reboarding steps to cockpit Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump out Heavy duty bronze engine couplings Engine and generator exhaust exits through hull bottom and transom Generator exhaust, water separator Wireless remote control for cablemaster
- UTILITY ROOM
- Just forward of the galley and dinette you'll find separate full size access doors leading to additional storage just under the brow of the boat. This particular vessel has an additional freezer. Freezer, 4.6 cubic feet AC duplex outlet AC and DC light fixtures Central vacuum
- Options include full Bausch tower with riggers and EZ2 CY enclosure. In addition, the boat has underwater lights. Port SR - 20" LCD TV Plexi mirrored ceilings in bow, Master, port and starboard heads Master head countertop - American Tile Juperano Casablanca Starboard head and Port head countertops - Avonite Copper Canyon Bow head countertop - Avonite New Caldren Master SR headboard, aft bulkhead - custom Master SR custom roman shades, wallcovering Starboard SR - custom headboard Port SR - custom pillow shams Bow SR - custom bunkcover, throw pillow, wallcovering Starboard head and port head - custom wallcovering Mattress HMC, King Washdown, Freshwater, foredeck, additional outlet Freshwater back up pump AC back up sea water pump, plumbed and wired Galley dishwasher 3rd unit subzero undercounter Install thru hulls & wire for later installation or watermaker Carolina Edition teak helm pod Air conditioning blowers, flybridge Custom Bausch American tower w/riggers and EZ2CY enclosure
- Electronics List: Icom 604 (3) Naticomp Screens (2) Navnet 3D black box Simrad NSO Spot Light ACR Simrad Auto Pilot AP 26 1 KW SS 270 Sounder Furuno 6 ft Open array Northstar 6000i Furuno Nav Net 3D 12" display in cockpit (2) Ocean LED 4010 M3 Sat TV
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Jan Boone at 252-728-2645 office or cell at 252 241 7566 or email at email@example.com