- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9 M3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Known for their extra wide beam and great lateral stability this 35 Convertible has enjoyed an easy life with her retired owner. Powered by a pair of Cummins 6BTA 5.9 M-3 370 HP Turbo Diesels she has only 550 original hours of usage and has been stored each summer on the hard. The open salon with its cherry wood cabinetry, absolutely gorgeous teak and holly sole oversized head with separate stall shower and two staterooms makes this a MUST SEE on any serious buyer’s list. She will cruise at 26-28 knots economically.
This seller will consider trades for a 27–31’ Contender Center Console.
- Vessel Walk Through
- Vessel sleeps 4 owner's and guest's in 2 stateroom, plus dinette sleeps 2 for a total of 6. Master stateroom is forward with double berth with head and shower. Carpeting, Drapes, Cushions, linens, Chair, Table, & Settee.
- The large salon is entered at the aft starboard side of the cockpit. As you enter and immediately to the right is the entertainment center, and forward of this is the galley. To the starboard side is a huge wrap around sofa that slides out to convert to a queen size berth. Forward and down a couple of steps to port is the large head with separate stall shower and to the starboard is the guest cabin with over under bunks. Full forward is the master stateroom with centerline queen berth, hanging lockers, and drawer and cabinet storage to both sides of the berth. There is a small television and stereo
- Along the starboard side of the main salon is the spacious and rather inconspicuous galley. With all the basic necessities she should meet all of your needs without taking up a lot of valuable square footage when entertaining. Her amenities include: Dockside pressurized water system Galley up 2 burner, electric stove Cherry Wood Cabinets & Drawers U-Line Refrigerator w/freezer Panasonic Microwave oven Water heater Stainless Steel Basin Sink
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon Pathfinder SL70 Radar Robertson ST6000+ Auto pilot Garmin 2010C GPS/Map Garmin 210 GPS Back-Up ICOM M-602 VHF Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Raytheon L750 Fish Finder Raytheon Ray 202 VHF / Hailer Jensen Marine Stereo w/ Weather Simpson Lawrence Search / Spot Light VDO Engine Instrumentation Television
- 3 Batteries Phasor 5kw Kubota 3-8 Diesel Generator (600 hrs) Automatic battery charger Central ground bonding system throughout the vessel 12v DC electrical system EE0766 Twin 30amp dockside electrical cables 110V AC electrical system
- Twin Diamond Series 6BTA 5.9 M3 Turbo Diesels with 550 original hours ZF Gears- Reversing Clutch type with reduction Morse controls Engine synchronizers 2 Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioner Transmission Hydraulic steering (2) Bilge blowers Electric trim tabs Emergency engine stop Overboard holding head Fuel filter Halon Fire Control System Fuel shut-off valve Fresh water cooling system (3) Bilge pumps 390 gal fuel Racor Fuel filters Engine room is clean and in new condition
- Deck & Hull
- Stepping into the 94 sq. ft. cockpit (with tank rack, dive ladder, and transom door) the exterior of this beauty and is in very good condition. Out on the foredeck there is a Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass, bright stainless steel rails, vinyl bordered eisenglass four (4) sided enclosure, a big fly bridge with seating forward as well as the helm pedestal chairs, a good size cockpit with tackle center, bait prep area station, cleaning area with sink, live bait well, large transom mounted fish box, salt and fresh water wash downs, swim ladder, transom door and rocket launchers along the back rail of the fly bridge. Fender and lines Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass ACR Remote control search lights Coast Guard safety package Anchor 4 rod holders 4 Sided Bridge Enclosure
- Fishing Equipment
- Half-tower has full enclosure, Outriggers w/spreaders, seating for 6 on bridge. Rocket launchers mounted above cockpit behind helm seats. Large lockers for fish, beverages, gear everywhere in cockpit. Transom door to bring the big fish. Overhead spotlights for the cockpit. 34' Rupp double spreader riggers 4 rod holders Fresh & salt water wash downs 5 additional rod holders 5' Transom Fish Box 40 gal live well 20 gal side well Tackle center with sink
- Additional Comments
- Additionally, this beamy convertible seems to have more interior space than most typical 35 footers, yet the cockpit is large, side decks wide, and the foredeck roomy enough for those tanners who don't fish or dive. The vessel is stored on the hard during the summer months and a fresh coat of anti-fouling paint is always applied prior to her being placed back in the water. The hull is buffed to a high gloss and the running gear is in good condition. This seller will consider trades for a 27–31’ Contender Center Console
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 35’ Luhrs 350 Tournament Diesel 1995 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!