Click here for the Virtual Tour of the 97 Cruiser:
This Vicem 97 Cruiser, builds upon Vicem's well-known reputation for delivering unmatched style and crafstmanship in their Classic Series, and takes luxury to an even higher level. She also adds the functionality that increased interior volume and range can bring to a true yachtsman's life.
Inspired by the grand tradition of Gold Coast pleasure yachts, the 97' Cruiser's elegant lines reflect a true and remarkable glamour. It is a solid, powerful, elegant vessel designed and built for extended stays on board. With a range of up to 2000nm at 10 knots, it is no surprise that the yacht inspires the explorer in all of us! On the 97' Cruiser, every need has been foreseen. Modern electronics and state of the art equipment are expertly blended into the classic interior for the convenience and enjoyment of everyone on board.
The yacht has been returned to the factory to remove the bar area of the salon to allow for a full beam salon. It's a perfect time for the new owner to enjoy putting his or her personal touches into the yacht. This is a spectacular yacht available for well under half of what it would cost for a new build.
Call today to discuss possibilities on this beautiful classic Motor Yacht.
- The Vicem 97’ Cruiser has the appearance of an elegant turn of the century American commuter yacht, yet in reality she is a 22’ beam yacht with a completely modern layout including a full beam master stateroom with large windows to the water, (2) queen bed guest cabins and a twin bed cabin all with ensuite heads. She has dining for (8) opposite the galley and alfresco dining on the aft deck as well as the flybridge. There is a large crew quarters for (4) (all lower beds) with private access. A Modern Classic – the Vicem 92’ Cruiser is handcrafted from the finest materials available to be the best in its class and size range. This yacht has a handsome classic look and provides a quiet, dry ride because of Vicem’s superior design and construction technique. Vicem yachts are constructed of approximately 95% African and South American Mahogany and epoxy resin. Mahogany is a renewable resource, reducing our carbon footprint. Also noteworthy, is the fact that Vicem Yachts are constructed in clean factories without the smell of styrene emissions found in polyester fiberglass factories. Vicem employs very few minimum skilled workers; every boat builder is qualified carpenter who performs at different levels depending on the difficulty of the task. All wood on a Vicem hull and the keel, chine, sheer, frames, and beams are coated with epoxy resin serving as a moisture barrier. The exterior of the hull and interior of the entire bilge and engine room area is further coated with a layer of E-glass cloth and epoxy resin that is finished with epoxy fairing compounds, epoxy primers, and poly-urethane paint. Over 100 Vicem Yachts up to 92 feet have been built using this time-proven construction method.
- The Vicem 97 Cruiser features an expansive teak cockpit, with wrap around seating designed for champagne breakfasts. Her teak and stainless circular staircase leads to a flybridge almost 35 feet long. With seating for fifteen, plus a sun deck, the flybridge is bound to be the center of outdoor life. A RIB (Buyer supplied) and her dedicated crane are located aft of the radar mast. Her 250 square foot salon features luxurious built-in seating, and an elegant wet bar surrounded by three classic stools. Just steps away is the dining area, with seating for 8, opposite a full length galley (one of two on this yacht). The double seat helm offers state of the art electonics, opposite a mahogany navigation desk with seating for two. Below, two guest cabins have expansive seperate heads, while the VIP cabin features it's own private office space. The Master Cabin, entered via a private, circular staircase from the salon, is of course the largest cabin on the yacht. It offers a king-size bed, a full length built in couch, and a full-sized desk. His and her heads are striking in both size and elegance. Forward of the helm area are the (3) guest staterooms [(2) queens and a twin]. The Crew Cabin, aft, features four bunks, a private head, and a dedicated galley.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin 900 HP MAN Commonrail diesel engines Stuffing Box with all fittings (Tides Marine) Stainless steel shafts (316S) Stainless steel rudders & P brackets Propeller (custom made) Sea water strainer (Guidi) Trim tabs (Lenco 24V Dual Station) Steering System (BCS Dual Station) Steering Wheel -Teak Sidepower SP 300 HYD series bow thruster Sidepower SP 300 HYD series stern thruster Oil Change Pump (Reverso) Engine room lead panel isolation Engine Control System Equipments ZF Mathers MC 2000-2 Electronic en gine controls x 2 Fuel Filters (Racor) 200,000 BTU Cruise-Air Conditioning Chiller System
- 22.5 kW Onan generator x 2 Converter - Galvanic Isolator - Battery Charger (Newmar) Shore power convertor (Atlas Marine) Cathodic Protection Zinc for Hull & Rudder Stationary batteries (Esan) Generator battery Custom rosewood electric panel Inverter (Mastervolt) Telemechanique Contactor Battery Isolator Cable Master(Glendining) Grounding Plate (Guest Dynaplate) Shore TV-Phone Inlet (Hubbell) Engine Room Lights
- E120 Displays x 5 (Raymarine) 4KW Radar Scanner open array (Raymarine) GPS Receiver RayStar 125 (Raymarine) ST60 Wind Analogue (Raymarine) ST60 Graphic (Raymarine) ST60 Tridata (Raymarine) Autopilot control heads x 2 (Raymarine) Fishfinder Module DSM300 (Raymarine) Satellite TV Antenna 60STV (Raymarine) Wind Transducer VHF Ray240 with second station (Raymarine) Magnetic compass (Ritchie x 2 Black & White) SatPhone Fleet 33 (KVH) Phone & Internet & Camera Systems Equipments Telephone Santral with 24 channels (Panasonic) Cordless speakers x 2 (Panasonic) Speakers x 4 (Panasonic) Wireless Internet Access Point Wireless Internet Signal Boosters Megabook S420 server for wireless internet (MSI) Underwater cameras x 2 Dropshot2020 (Raymarine) Cameras x 6 Cam100 (Raymarine)
- Galley and Heads
- Vented Dryer WTA4400US (Bosch) Washer WFL2060UC (Bosch) 2-Burner Electric Stove (Bosch) Refrigerator GMR02BANNBB (GE) Wine Reserve 24" ZDWR240PBS (GE) Dishwasher GSM1860JSS x 2 (GE) Counter Top Convection/MwOven JE1590SH x 2 (GE) Stainless side by side Refrigerator PSB42LRS (GE) 30' Cooktop JP910 (GE) Slide out Vent Hood JV930SC (GE) Icemaker BI95 x 3 (U-Line) Freezer CR90 FR (Indel) Fridge CR130 x 2 (Indel) Refrigerator CR65 (Indel) 30" Professional Grill (DCS) Grill PKU365C (Bosch) 190*160 Jacuzzi (Artemis Troya) Q150 Jakuzzi (Artemis Zeus) Garbage Disposal DS UP (Franke) Bidet with Fresh water mixer incorporated (Tecma Silence Plus) Bidet with Fresh water mixer incorporated (Tecma Silence Standart) Interior Speakers (Clarion) Exterior Speakers (Clarion) Shower Systems (HansGrohe) Interior & Exterior Lights (Cantalupi) Courtesy & Step Lights (Cantalupi) Rope Lights Custom made Reading Lights 220 V / 110 V sockets and switches (Vimar) GFCI Sockets in heads & galleys (Hubbell) Dimmers on ceiling lights Electrical Mirrors in heads
- All custom hand made mahogany interior w/satin finish Khaya mahogany floors Hydraulic table stands x 4 (Besenzoni) Hatches (Bomar) Concealed skyscreen (Ocean-Air) Portlights (Taylor Made_Orion) Safes in all cabins Mirrors in cabins Special shelf systems in galley, bar, crew & fb (Rev-a Shelf) Special shelf systems in heads (Hettich) Stainless Steel Fiddles Stainless Steel-Gold Combinations with all door and closet handles Door Stopers Sinks (Barka) Faucets (HansGrohe) Galley sinks & accessories (Franke) Bathroom accessories brush,paper holder, towel rack, bathrobe hanger) Mosaic tiles in all showers Granite galley,bar,flybrige & bathroom counter tops Special designed ceiling panels (varnish & leather combination) Curtains & Cushions & Coaches & Berth Covers & Berth Sheets Ottomans x 2 in salon Bar Stool Special designed dinette table with 8 chairs Interior upholstery (PERSAN)
- Hardtop with lighting fixtures Flybridge with fully equipped helm station Teak Swim Platform Teak Cockpit & Flybridge Floors Teak Side and Forward Decks Lazarette & Bilge Stainless Steel Ladders Swim platform ladder Bowrail custom made stainless steel Cockpit area table with hydraulic stands Flybridge area table with hydraulic stands Helm Chairs x 2 (STIDD) Exterior upholstery (SUNBRELLA) Sun Cushions Waterproof Covers for Flybridge equipments (grill,helm chairs,crane,helm panel,jacuzzi & table) Waterproof Cover for windlass winch Waterproof Cover for all windows and doors on the deck Hydraulic swim platform Retractable Side Gangway at the Starboard Retractable Stern Gangway Life raft for 8 person x 2 Windshield wipers (Doga) Search lights (JABSCO/ITT) Air Horn system (Buell) Navigational lights (Hella) Underwater Lights Crane 1600# Quick Lift Cockpit Shower (Heater Craft) Windlass Winch Hydraulic (Data) Capstan (Lofrans) Stainless Steel Anchor Galvanized Chain 6 sets of nylon ropes and 12 fenders
- Bose 48 Lifestyle Music System Bose Lifestyle Stereo Ampfliers SA-3 Bose Speakers Bose 3-2-1 Music System 43" TV in Salon (Pioneer) 42" TV in Master Cabin (LG) 23" TV in Forward & VIP Cabins (LG) 20" TV in Guest & Crew Cabins (LG) 15" Wireless TV (LG) Receivers x 7 (Direct TV) Radio-Cdplayers x 6 (Clarion) DVD Player x 4 (Trutech)
- Plumbing Systems
- Fresh / Sea Water System Equipments Fresh water pressure pump (C.E.M. MG Inox) Water heater (Isotherm) Watermaker (Matrix) Hot Water Circulation Pump (Laign) Sea Water Pump_anchor (Parmax) Water Outlet Fitting (Jabsco) Circulation Pump (Jabsco Cyclone) Fresh Water UV Filter (Excel Water Systems) Black / Grey Water System Equipments Sump Pump Boxes (Vela) Bilge Pumps (Rule) Manuel Bilge Pump (Jabsco) Grey water discharge pump (Sealand) Macerator pumps (Sealand) Electric heads (Tecma) 316 L SS tanks (custom made) Tank Displays (Wema) Tank Level Indicators SS (Vela) Deck Plates (Foresti) Odoless Hoses (Vetus)
- Fire Fighting/Ventilation
- Manuel-Automatic Fire Extinguisher (Fireboy) Fire Extinguisher System with sea water (G&R Pump/Izenwaren equipments) Engine Room & Lazaret Blowers (C.E.M.) Heads Electrical Air ventilator (Vetus)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vicem Yachts is the premier builder of luxury classic motor yachts and mega yachts; Sarasota Yacht & Ship is the only Official distributor for the Americas, which includes North, South & Central America as well as Canada and the Caribbean. A 26 year old company - with high-calibre professional key figures from the US yachting industry - based in Sarasota, Florida. SYS was previously a dealer for the product over the SE US, and now is delighted to represent the line in the Americas.