- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very well cared for Silverton 41' Convertible. Perfect for fishing, entertaining or cruising. Boat is in very good condition with all the details you would expect in a quality Silverton Yacht.
- Forward of the galley on the port side is a guest stateroom with twin bunks with storage underneath and a hanging locker. On the starboard side forward of the dinette, is a dual door head that can be accessed from the Master Stateroom or companionway. The head contains an electric head with macerator, enclosed shower stall and sink with a vanity mirror. The Master Stateroom has a centerline queen berth. Storage cabinets on both sides of the compartment, hanging lockers and under berth drawers.
- Main Salon
- This Silverton 41' is in very good condition and some nice upgrades. The Salon is comfortable with a sofa to port as you enter from the sliding glass doors. Wood cabinetry is in very good condition and offering excellent storage. There is an ice maker built in to the port side of the salon. The boat is equipped with dual zone heat and air conditioning in the main salon and in the forward stateroom.
- Forward of the main salon and down steps is a u-shaped galley area. A 2 burner stove and abundant storage above and below the countertops. A 10 cu. ft. refrigerator and freezer. On the Starboard side across from the galley is a convertible dinette area that also converts to a double berth.
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon R 20X Intercom system from bridge to salon Standard Quest VHF Compass Raytheon V850 depth sounder/fish finder
- Kohler 6.5 generator with 696 hours Shore power Electrical panel for 110v/12v is located in the main salon. Twin 30 amp 110v hookups. Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Crusader 502XL Dripless shaft seals Freshwater cooled engines Engine hours approximately 900. Hours to be confirmed during spring commissioning
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.