- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat has been completly updated over the last ten years or so in almost everyway.
2012/2013 new helm seat (Pompanette Platinum series) ,all bridge seating upgraded,salon dinette and V-berth has all new cushions,new curtains, table replaces fighting chair in the cockpit (still has fighting chair),all new cockpit bolsters,engines has new risers,elbo's,hoses (installed fresh water flush).The bottom was painted in Jan. 2012 and a SAM-MAC'S survey was completed and it is available for your use or review.
2009/2010/2011 new 16,000 BTU Cruisair installed,new 5 KW Westerbeke Genset installed,new pipe-welded top was installed which included a eyebrow for the upper part of the cockpit.All the window frames were removed from the boat and painted and re-intstalled.All new electronics were installed which includes a Furuno GPS Chartplotter,Si-Tex fishfinder/depthsounder,and ICom VHF radio. Cabin lights were replaced with LED lighting and LED spreader lights were installed in the cockpit
2005+ The engines were COMPLETLY STRIPPED and everthing was addressed to include new manifolds,rsors,elbo's,water hoses,oil lines,carburators,alternators,starters,fuel pumps, raw water pumps,wire harness,circulating water pump,water outlet housings,wire sets,distributors,and complet tune-up. The holding and water tanks were also replaced.
2000+ The engines were replaced with NEW Marine Power Long blocks (turned into Crusaders)the current owner at the time put a lot of the current parts back on the boat thus that is why in 2005 the engines were stripped and all new or rebuilt parts were re-installed.
This broker who owned this boat from 2004 to 2012 did most of this work and was very impressed with what the new owner did this past year to improve and update the boat. He is looking to go bigger and looking for a 40+ Motor Yacht or fast Trawler and might consider a trade.
NOTE The current owner has removed the outriggers but they are available (black with gold spreaders)
THIS IS A MUST SEE BEFORE ANY PURCHASE JUST LOWERED BELOW $30,000
- The engines are 330HP Crusader 7.4 454 engines which were replaced in 2000 with new long blocks and all new parts in 2005. They have been serviced this year and new risors,elbo's were installed. They have about 900 hours on freshwater colled engines
- The gas tank is 300 gallons,holding tank is 30 gallons and the water is 30 gallons
- The cabin of this boat has had new V-berth cushions,dinette cushions,and window curtains and in 2010 the window frames were removed and painted professionally.
- The galley is compact but has a larger Norcold fridge/freezer,two burner stove,and lots of pantry and storage space
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Craig Leonard cell 954 650 1030 email@example.com