Warren Luhrs and the rest of the Hunter design team, took special care to blend comfort, performance and short handed sailing all in one design. The Hunter 386 can be sailed single handed, has huge accommodations below and has ample storage room. Overall impression is that of a much larger boat. Space is efficient and purposeful. Clearly the designer has spent time on a yacht for an extended time period. The ‘JudyBees’ has been maintained to professional levels. She is in like new condition. Includes A Northern Lights Generator 6kw.
- Forward Cabin Forward V-berth Forward Vanity and sink Sealed Teak and holly sole Main Cabin Convertible drop down dinette table to convert to starboard side Double berth Interior plush comfort back cushions Navigation station integrated with huge port side quarter birth and lots of space for flat screen and electronics Storage lockers on hull sides Integrated side cabinets through the salon 6’6” headroom Sealed teak and holly sole Aft Berth Queen size aft cabin berth Innerspring Mattresses Hanging lockers Small sitting or reading couch Sealed teak and holly sole Head Full head /shower stall Vanity w/Corian counter tops Storage under Vanity Vacuflush head
- Stainless steel arch w/main sheet Stern rail seats Double lifelines with three gates Large anchor well for anchor rode and windlass 2 anchors Storage for 2 - 10 gal LPG tanks Large storage lockers in transom Large oval cockpit Cockpit cushions for comfort Electric windlass Transom seats Stainless gas grill
- Corian counter tops Top loading built-in waste bin 3 burner LPG gimbaled stove with oven Top and front loading refrigeration with separate freezer Double stainless sinks w/cutting board Microwave Multiple storage cabinets and drawers Double sinks
- ALL NEW LAST YEAR Raymarine ST60 Depth, Wind, Speed Raymarine VHF w helm mike mount Raymarine Autohelm 7000 Raymarine C-70 Chartplotter AM/FM/CD w/6 speakers HDTV 19” Television w/mast mount antenna
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller furling jib In mast rolling furling mainsail Dodger with attaching bimini Canvas covers for all hatches
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 740.00 sq ft I : 48.00 ft J : 12.83 ft P : 46.58 ft E : 18.42 ft Working Sail Area : 740.00 sq ft
- Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar 40Hp diesel Easy access to engine room Northern Lights Generator 6kw Reverse cycle air condition
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Yanmar 40Hp diesel Easy access to engine room Northern Lights generator 6kw Reverse cycle air condition