- 66 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just Reduced $69,900.00 Owner wants to sell only because he does not have time to use the boat. MAKE AN OFFER!
THIS OWNER HAS DECIDED TO PUT HIS BOAT ON THE MARKET AND MAKE IT SERIOUSLY FOR SALE! HE HAS OTHER PLANS AND WOULD LIKE TO GET STARTED. FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS HE WILL BE WATCING HIS DAUGHTER PLAY BASKETBALL BECAUSE SHE HAPPENS TO BE VERY GOOD AT IT. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL GET SERIOUS CONSIDERATION!
DEFINITELY THE NICEST OCEAN SF ON THE MARKET WITH A TON OF IMPROVEMENTS AND UPGRADES!
THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY MECHANICAL AND COSMETICALLY BEAUTIFUL SPORT-FISH/ CONVERTIBLE!
NOWHERE WILL YOU FIND A NICER PIECE OF EQUIPMENT ON THE MARKET
The owner has spared no expense in upgrading and maintaining this beautiful sportfish/ convertible. She is captain maintained and treated to an open checkbook. Every modern convenience and electronic is featured on JEANNE-SEA.
She will make some fisherman a long haul battlewagon with her 4 staterooms or a great family cruiser because of the overall large accommodations. Look inside and find a very pleasant surprise.
THE "JEANNE SEA"
Sport fishing luxury on a grand scale describes the 66 Super Sport, the largest boat in the Ocean fleet during the 1990s and still a handsome yacht today in spite of her age.
She’s basically an improved (and easier riding) version of the earlier 63 Super Sport with a deeper forefoot, a reshaped transom, additional fuel, and a newly configured flybridge. The 66 is built on a tapered modified-V hull with cored hull sides and a nearly flat 3 degrees of transom dead rise. Below decks, her lavish (and innovative) floor plan is arranged with the galley and dinette forward and a step up from the huge salon.
There are four staterooms on the lower level with the full-beam master suite located beneath the galley.
The cockpit comes with molded tackle centers, cockpit controls, in-deck fishbox, and direct engine room access. Topside, the factory hardtop, enclosed air conditioned bridge and built-in radar arch surround the massive flybridge which includes three pedestal seats, a wet bar, and lounge seating for a crowd.
Additional features include teak covering boards, laundry center with washer/dryer, central vacuum system, and a bow pulpit. The big 1400 HP 3412 Cats will cruise the Ocean 66 at 30 knots and deliver a top speed of 33 knots.
- A Tour Through a Toy For The Entire Family
- We enter the main salon of the "Jeanne Sea" taking two steps up from one of the largest cockpits in th e history of Sport-fish/Convertible construction (153 sq ft). The cockpit features two portable fighting chairs and a magnificent classic Murray Brothers fighting chair for taking on the "granders". The decks are teak and are maintained by a full time Captain. Now in the salon the beautiful cream colored leather couch surrounds the entire salon which could easily seat 12 people for an evening's entertainment. The present owner and his wife enjoy lots of good times and are blessed with a great many friends. Immediately on the starboard side is the U-Line Ice maker that is highly necessary to those enjoyable evenings we spoke of. Just above the ice maker is a wet bar which features a liquor dispenser o0f several choices. Below in beautiful cherry wood cabinets are racks that hold glasses and all sorts of entertainment equipment. Further to starboard and forward is the television which is enclosed in a cherry wood cabinet. Below the cabinet is the entire entertainment center. Which features CD, DVD, AM/FM Stereo and surround sound. Looking to the left we discover a modification that was made by the owners immediately when they bought the boat. They realized that whoever was relegated to galley duty would be excluded from the events that are taking place in the salon, They had the wall removed that separated the galley from the salon making a beautiful see through country style kitchen so that now all were included. Across to starboard from the galley is the dinette which comfortably seats 6 for dinner or lunch. Down the steps to the stateroom area on the starboard is the fourth stateroom with an en suite head. Across the hall on port you will find the VIP guest stateroom with very two large bunk beds and a large en suite head. Aft of all this is the full beam master with a king size bed and very large head that features a full size shower. Check the pictures in the listing to see the luxury that is involved in these accommodations. All the way forward in the bow we find the VIP suite with a good sized en suite head of its' own. It is safe to say that no yacht in this category matches the closet space or storage space of the Jeanne Sea.
- Gold Star Microwave Oven Gaggenau 4 Burner Range Top Gaggenau Convection Oven GE Side x Side Refrigerator/Freezer Kenmore Trash Compactor Kenmore Stackable Washer/Dryer Kenmore Dish Washer Scotsman Ice Maker-salon U-Line Ice Maker-bridge U-Line Refrigerator-bridge Side Bar Liquor Dispenser-salon Side Bar Liquor Dispenser-bridge
- Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- 12 KW and 20 KW Westerbeke generators. Micro Commander Controls Bennett Trim Tabs Vetus Bow Thruster Glendening Synchronizer Oil Change System Engine Alarms 1200 GPD Water Maker Eskimo Ice Maker for fish box Westinghouse Satcom SystemIdeal Anchor Windlass Spare Props Bilge Alarms
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Furuno 96 mile radar North Star 962 GPS Furuno FCV-92 Color Recorder Icom M-127VHF Northstar 941X GPS Icom M-710 SSB Radio Robertson AP 300 Auto Pilot Danforth Compass ACR Remote Search Light ACR E.P.I.R.B. Phillips 27" Color TV-saloon JVC 20" Color TV-dinette JVC 20" Color TV-master Phillips 13" Color TV w/VCR-fwd.guest Phillips 13" Color TVw/VCR-port guest JVC AM/FM Stereo CD Player-bridge JVC AM/FM Stereo Reciever-saloon JVC 6 CD Player-saloon JVC VCR-saloon JVC 6 CD Player-master JVC AM/FM Stereo Reciever-master
- Fishing Equipment
- Murray Brothers Tuna Chair Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers Cockpit Freezer Live Well Fresh Water Wash Down Salt Water Wash Down 6 rod flybridge rocket launcher 4 gunnel mouted rod holders Refrigerated cockpit fishbox
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tom Sheehy at 727-742-2772