- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER ENCOURAGES ANY AND ALL OFFERS, SERIOUS PRICE REDUCTION & SERIOUSLY FOR SALE. ACCEPTABLE TRADES IN THE 38 - 45 EXPRESS FISHERMAN RANGE.
- Owners personal effects.
- Accommodations, Furnishing & Layout:
- Number of Owner & Guest that can sleep in stateroom: 6 Number of Owner & Guest staterooms on vessel: 3 Master stateroom: Aft, has a head, shower King bed Guest head: 2 Guest showers: 2 The Salon is designed for relaxation and comfort. A custom U - shaped sofa provides enough room for you and your friends to lounge in front of the 42" TV after a long day on the water. The Galley / Dinette area is one step up from the salon and features a 4 Burner Stone top, Subzero under counter freezers & fridges, Amtico flooring, all topped off with Old Gold Granite counter tops. This take advantage of her 3 Staterooms, 3 head layout. The Master is full Beam, and features an entry foyer, extra large hanging locker, and King size bed. Her ensuite head assures you will feel right at home.
- Galley & Laundry:
- Clothes washer Clothes dryer Galley Up Stove electric Stove burners: 4 Water heater Water system: Pressure Dockside Trash compactor Refrigeration: Sub Zero Amtico flooring Fluted wood valances Garbage disposal Trash compactor Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass AC dimmable lights Whisperwall headliner & walls.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment:
- Auto Pilot: Simrad Ap26 Compass VHF M602 ICOM Four flat screen displays Furuno NAVNET Weather works Noble tech MAPTECH chart plotter North Star 6000I GPS / Plotter Dual 40 and 120 mile radar Pop up console SIMRAD is 15 digital depth & temp display
- Electrical System:
- Batteries: 8 Battery charger: Auto Dockside electrical cable Generator: Onan 27.5kw 330 hours Two 24VDC banks Batteries mounted on fire retardant fiberglass boxes Automatic battery paralel system with switch at console Two 240 VAC 50amp transformer.
- Deck Equipment:
- Anchor Bow pulpit & Rails Covers & Curtains Cockpit Awning Coast guard approved safety package Deck Material: Teak Deck wash down system: freshwater & saltwater Docking lights: Transom Fenders and lines Navigation lights Search lights: Single Remote controls: Elec Spreader lights Windlass Molded teak steps Mezzanine with under seat storage Two large fish boxes with macerators Transom door ISO scuppers Storage in step to Mezzanine Eskimo ice machine Raw & fresh water Wash down Two 50 amp retractablecoords Cockpit coaming lights
- Fishing Equipment:
- Bait freezer Cockpit sink Fish box Live well Fighting chair Outriggers Transom door Rod holders: 12 Pipe welders hydraulic outriggers Pipe welders custom hardtop with mast
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details:
- Air Cond. Cruisair Bilge blowers: 2 Bilge Pumps: 6 auto Bow Thrusters Control: Bridge Engine alarm Emergency engine stop Fire Extinguishing system: CO2 Fuel shut off valve: Engines Head type: Recirculating, Elec Lube oil storage & transfer system Steering: Man Synchronizers New 2008 twin Caterpillar C32A acert 1800 hp Variable speed forced air system for engine combustion Fresh water backup AC pump FLI water maker 500 gals/hr UL Marine listed fuel - water separator for gensets & engines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Jonathan Eckardt at 786-768-6269 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org