- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SUPER LOW HOURS and FOUR STROKE YAMAHAS
The Pursuit 3070 Offshore combines Express-style features with outboard power, creating a handsome, rugged performance package just as comfortable in open seas as she is cruising inland waters. This particular 3070 has been stored heated indoors and has been used primarily for cruising living in freshwater most her life. Her fishing prowess needs to be put to the test as she has been fished only a handful of times. Powered by a pair of Yamaha 4 – stroke 250's with 350 hours. She features: Autopilot, Raymarine C-120, Radar (Closed Dome),GPS, Fishfinder. The stainless steel cockpit icemaker is new and she also boasts: teak and maple sole, Vacuflush head, aft berth, livewell, rocket launchers and hardtop. All routine services have been maintained. HER CURRENT OWNER IS INCREDIBLY METICULOUS AND KEEPS THIS BOAT LOOKING PERFECT.
Vessel does not include trailer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The upper deck is centered by a custom welded, brushed aluminum windshield, stylishly designed, fully functional from the bridge, and complete with ventilating side windows. A wide, flush deck walkaround area enables easy access from the spacious cockpit to the forward bow. The ladder back helm seat is electronically controlled and conveniently located starboard, allowing a central entry to the cabin. A portside L-lounge is designed for relaxing and taking full advantage of the entertainment center, with icemaker, aft of the helm. An electronic lift of the bridgedeck reveals access to a lighted rod and gear storage area. The top deck is finished with cockpit coaming bolsters, a retractable rear lounge seat, a generous cooler aft, an insulated livewell, and a floor-mounted fishbox with a macerated overboard drain, and a practical transom door. The cabin features a teak dinette-style table and seating configuration with a cozy V-berth forward and a smaller diagonal berth amidship with storage beneath. The galley is complete with Corian counters, a microwave, an AC/DC refrigerator, and a stainless sink. A full, stand-up shower, vanity mirror and storage, plus a fully framed door are features of the VacuFlush head compartment. Teak and maple flooring throughout and decorator fabrics finish the 3070s interior with elegance and functionality.
- Main Salon
- Teak dinette-style table and seating configuration
- Corian Counter top Hot & Cold Pressure Water System AC/DC Refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink Microwave Slide-out pantry
- Master Stateroom
- V-berth Accommodations with storage compartments
- Electric VacuFlush Head system Full Head/Shower with sump pump Stainless Steel Sink with Hot and Cold Pressure Water System Port Light for ventilation Corian Vanity top with Mirror 110V GFI Outlet
- Teak and maple sole Livewell Rocket launchers Hardtop Cockpit icemaker (Stainless Steel)
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine C-120 Autopilot Closed Dome Radar GPS Fishfinder
- Carbon Monoxide Detector 12V Indirect and Spot Lights 110V GRI Outlet AC/Heat
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yamaha 4-stroke 250s 360 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.