- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-Magnum MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND OFFERING A GREAT PACKAGE THIS 1995 POWERQUEST 290 ENTICER FX IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-Magnum MPI 385-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and 780 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Tri-Axle Bunk Trailer (painted steel / matching), Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Portable (pump-out) Head, Standard Horizon GPS 150C, Sony Sound System w/CD-Player / MP3 Connection / Remote Control & 1200W AMP, (2) Batteries w/Battery Charger & 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower, Corsa Silent Choice Exhaust, Cockpit Mooring Cover, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: June 2011 Marine Survey on file, note Bravo I Sterndrvies w/Stainless Steel "Mirage" Propellers & Drive Showers, inside rack stored when not in use. Seller will entertain all reasonable offers.
- Forward V-Berth Port / Starboard Facing Settee's Portable Head (Pump-Out)
- Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Ritchie 4" Magnetic Compass Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio Lowrance Depth / Fish-Finder Standard Horizon GPS (150C) Sony Sound System w/CD-Player / MP3-Connection / 1200W AMP
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Acceessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Bolster Seating (Helm & Companion) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Cockpit Mooring Cover (1) Windshield Wiper Bravo I Sterndrives w/Mirage Stainless Steel Propellers & Drive Showers Corsa Silent Choice Exhaust Horn OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS MARINE SURVEY ON FILE (JUNE 2011) Tri-Axle Trailer (Bunk Style) FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.