- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WORLD CLASS, COMFORTABLE, AND CLASSY!
A Yacht on Which "Impossible Dreams Become Possible"
The One & Only Owners of "Possible Dreams" have spent a lifetime cruising the Oceans of the World aboard their custom built Taswell 49'. They have found the experience to be rewarding and personally fulfilling. We could all learn from their example!
To start making your cruising dreams come true, please schedule an appointment to see this well kept, low hour, exceptionally well priced Ta Shing Taswell 49 today.
LIVE THE "POSSIBLE DREAM"!
- When you step aboard Possible Dream you know in an instant, this yacht is s a cut above most cruising boats on the brokerage market. Her clean design, handsome lines, fine gel coat and her excellent appointments on deck provide a great first impression. Go below to visit the main salon and two staterooms and workshop/garage/stateroom number three. The interior joiner work is pure TaShing, unsurpassed in attention to detail, quality materials and craftsmanship. Check out the fit and finish of the drawers and the sole openings; you will find they fit as perfectly as when she was new, a fine testament to both builder and owner care. Exposed interior hullsides are spruce battened and the overhead is a soft vinyl headliner (just installed in 2013) that can easitly be removed for ready access to wiring and deck hardware. Ultra-suede upholstery contrasts nicely with her beautiful teak & holly sole. Master Stateroom: The Owner's cabin aft is a spacious, airy, quietly opulent stateroom with a curved settee flanking the centerline island queen berth, surrounded by his and hers hanging lockers, handsome teak cabinetry, shelving and drawers and a mirrored vanity/dressing table with seat on the fore bulkhead. Generator access at door to salon. Ensuite bath with vanity, S/S sink, electric head, medicine cabinet, two lockers, two opening ports, separate shower stall with enclosure, washer/dryer combo in locker. Engine Room: Four door access to engine and generator in walk-thru from master to salon Nav Staion: Portside at base of companionway with wet locker, dedicated nav seat (storage under), hullside storage lockers and cubbie, flip-top chart table with electronics above, three drawers in base w/ shelf above. Elegant Salon: Portside Lazy "U" shaped seating around a drop-leaf solid teak table, enclosed TV cabinet with entertainment center, hullside lockers and double stack book shelves, Ultra-suede cushions. Starboard settee with locker over and dry bar hullside with storage locker under. Beautiful teak & holly sole throughout. Dust bin grate at companionway base. Workshop/Guest Berth: Portside forward of the salon. Cabin could be used as a single berth but is better served as a workshop/garage witha flip-top storage compartment, large fiddled shelf, four drawers, two lockers, a hanging locker, and four hullside lockers. Humongous storage potential! Guest head: Two door entry from salon or private forward VIP cabin. Vanity w/ sink, separate stall shower with enclosure & seat, Lectrasan head, six lockers, cubbie storage, hullside locker, portlight and overhead teak framed screened hatch Guest VIP Cabin: Spacious V berth with dressing seat/filler, port & starboard shelves with locker below, hanging locker, mirrored linen locker, two ports and an overhead hatch, eight large drawers, spruce staved hullsides, chain locker access. General: STORAGE GALORE! Six deck prisms provide natural light NEW 2013 Vinyl headliner Warm and inviting all teak interior cabinetry All season Isenglass enclosed cockpit
- Technicold top & front loading fridge (New compressor 2012) Top loading freezer Digital fridge & freezer thermostats U-Line ice-maker Seaward 3 burner propane stove w/ vented hood Sharp convection microwave oven Eltac clothes washer/dryer Double S/S sink Moen single lever faucet (18) Lockers, (4) Drawers Accumulator tank Xintex fume detector Soap dispenser 2 - 20# aluminum propane cylinders
- Autohelm ST7000 autopilot Autohelm Multi-view @ nav Autohelm depth sounder Raymarine wind speed & direction Magellan Nav 6500 Furuno radar ICOM M700 Pro SSB radio w/ auto tuner Uniden VHF w/ DSC WAM mic @ helm Alpine stereo w/remote Cockpit, salon, cabin speakers DVD player Clock & barometer Ritchie Globemaster 7" compass
- 3 - 8D Lead acid batteries (2012) Charles 60 amp battery charger Onan MDKD 8KW generator w/ 317 hours Marinco dockside electrical cables 2 - 12V cabin fans Marine Air - 3 systems w/ digital controls - 34K BTU's (1) Automatic, (1) Manual bilge pumps Electric head w/ Y-valve & macerator Forward head has a Lectra/san system 3 Blade fixed bronze prop Partial skeg rudder Racor fuel filters - engine & genset BC fire extinguishing system Edson steering
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 60# CQR Type w/ 150' chain& 100'rode, Fortress FX23 Maxwell 3500 electric windlass w/ deck & cockpit controls Bimini & Dodger with full Isenglass cockpit enclosure Cockpit cushions Bow-rail seat (6) Polished S/S Dorades (4 with line guards) Mast pulpit (6) Deck prisms Teak destroyer wheel Cockpit table Cockpit teak sole grate (2) Adjustable cockpit seats S/S Portlights w/ screens OB Motor mount on rail Port & starboard aft lazarettes Teak framed screens for all hatches Johnson 8HP OB motor for future dinghy Saltwater deck wash-down (6) Life jackets Swim platform Swim ladder Fenders & lines
- Sails & Rigging
- Main and Genoa are cockpit controlled with electric main furler & electric primary winches Quick release staysail stay Genoa and staysail lines run to tracks w/ Lewmar cars Stainless rod rigging (9) Lewmar 48ST electric primaries Genoa cleaned and sacrificial replaced 2012 Double genoa cheek blocks All sails light use in very good to excellent condition Keel stepped aluminum mast
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- After nearly 90 years of sailing the Owners of "Possible Dream" have decided to pursue other "Dreams"! You will find this Taswell 49 to be well kept, exceptionally well priced, and living up to the TaShing traditiona. With her electric mainsail and electric primary winches you will find a Captain and Admiral of any age can easily sail her to the distnation of their choice anywhere in the world. She will always be one of the finest yachts in any anchorage! Please allow us to introduce you to "Possible Dream". Ta Shing Owner's manual All system manuals on board New Headliner throughout the boat (cosmetic only) 2013
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info