- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Marco Island FL) This one-owner, lift-stored, 40' Jeantot Euphorie power catamaran features style, space, and stability. She comes with a large enclosed flybridge, roomy cockpit, open salon, full galley, four staterooms, and four head compartments. There’s room for everyone and everything.
The flybridge features factory hardtop with new Eisenglass enclosure. The upper station has a spectacular 360º view with room for guests. A stairway leads below to the cockpit.
The main deck has space only a catamaran can offer. The huge foredeck has stainless steel railing, anchor with roller and windlass and room for relaxing and sunbathing. Wide side decks lead aft to a spacious cockpit is an outdoor extension of the salon with room for entertaining, alfresco dining, or water sports. The dual transom doors give easy access to the oversize swim platform with tender davits.
The spacious salon is open and bright with lots of natural light. Wild cherry woodwork with teak sole adds warm and beauty. The salon features U-shaped dinette that fills the starboard area of the salon with leather upholstery and cherry table. The galley runs along the port side of the salon and is equipped with a three-burner range with oven, a built-in microwave oven, a spacious solid surface counter with two stainless steel sinks and full-sized stainless steel refrigerator with freezer. Reverse cycle HVAC units maintain interior comfort and an Onan generator provides offshore electrical power.
There are four staterooms. The master stateroom is forward to port and features king berth with under berth storage, nightstand, hanging locker, and ensuite head with vanity and shower stall. Forward to starboard is a quest stateroom with twin berths and en suite head. There are two guest staterooms aft with double berths, under berth storage, and hanging locker. The port side guest stateroom is home to a washer / dryer combo.
Annie’s Bobcat is equipped with twin 315-hp Yanmar diesel engines for long-lasting dependable power. Mechanical features include an Onan generator, reverse cycle HVAC, and water heater. Foredeck features include anchors and windlass. This 40' catamaran has room to spare, is well equipped, features a Cablare hull with fresh bottom paint and stainless steel keelguards, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Jeantot Euphorie 40.
- The Jeantot Euphorie 40 is a 12.7-metre by 6.6-metre catamaran, built to an original design which provides a choice of cockpits to suit the time of day, cruising speed, and sailing conditions. From the aft cockpit across the foredeck to the flying bridge, there is almost 20 square metres of navigation area available. A large panoramic saloon measuring approximately 15 square metres leads onto a fully equipped galley. There are four cabins en suite, each with shower, toilet, and individual access. The woodwork and quality fittings are designed to provide maximum on-board comfort and charm. Fitted with powerful Yanmar diesel engines the Euphorie 40 can be turned into a Trawler for deep sea fishing or customized to create a luxury motoryacht capable of reaching speeds in excess of 20 knots.
- Air Conditioned Interior Wild Cherry Woodwork with Teak Sole Open Salon with Starboard Dinette Port Side Galley Lower Helm Station Forward Master Stateroom Port Side Forward with King Berth and En Suite Head Twin Stateroom Starboard Forward with Twin Berths and En Suite Head Two Guest Staterooms Aft with Double Berths and Private Heads Laundry Located in Port Aft Stateroom
- Located Port Side L-Shaped Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Sink with Fresh and Salt Water Stainless Steel Range with Oven Stainless Steel Refrigerator with Freezer Built-in Microwave Oven Wraparound Dinette with Two Ottomans Cherry Table with Slide-out Storage
- Deck & Hull
- Cablare Hull Expansive Foredeck with Sun Lounge Enclosed Flybridge with Factory Hardtop and New Eisenglass Curtains Upper Helm Station and Seating for Four Wide Side Decks for Easy Movement Covered Cockpit with Dual Lounges Dropleaf Cockpit Table Two Storage Lockers Freshwater Shower Dual Dinghy Davits Two Swim Platforms
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 315-hp Yanmar Diesel Engines with 2400 hours Onan Genset with 3000 hours Two 100-amp Starter Batteries Four 100-amp House Batteries 60-amp Battery Charger Reverse Cycle HVAC Wash/Dryer Combo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to Visit Angel's website with her Marco Island & Naples inventory.