RECENT PRICE REDUCTION. Teak Decks recently treated with Semco Teak Sealant that looks Beautiful. The Defever 41 has gorgeous teak work inside and out. She is a very comfortable 2 Cabin, 2 Head Trawler with fuel efficient single Perkins diesel, Bow Thruster, Onan Genset, Reverse Cycle AC and Maxwell 2200 windlass w/up and down controls. The flybridge is fully enclosed and makes for a nice and comfortable sun room for hanging out and entertaining while on the hook or at dock or for protection while running underway. Many upgrades with schedule of items mentioned in specs. Don't miss this one if you're in the market for quality trawler.
- LOA: 41 feet BEAM: 14'2" DRAFT: 4' DISPLACEMENT: 33,000 lbs
- FUEL: 400 gallons WATER: 250 gallons HOT WATER: 25 gallons HOLDING TANK: 30 gallons
- POWER: Single Perkins 6-354 H.P.: 135 Naturally Aspirated HOURS: Approx. 6,000 GENSET: 7.5 KW Onan Diesel HOURS: Approx. 1700
- Two Air Conditioned Cabins with Vberth forward and Centerline Queen Aft. Master Stateroom with Aft entry/exit has with lots of storage including drawers, shelves, closet and desk. Forward Vberth also has plenty of storage with drawers and shelving. Salon has adjustable heigth table with folding leaves and flows well with the galley and lower helm station giving for space and comfort.
- Custom corian countertops with a house size stainless sink, four burner Magic Chef propane stove and oven. Brand new stand up 12VDC / 110VAC Vitrofrigio refrigerator freezer. Microwave oven, toaster and broiler.
- HELM STATIONS
- UPPER HELM STATION Bimini with complete enclosure Hydraulic Steering Morse Controls Vetus Bow Thruster control Maxwell 2200 windlass controls Robertson Auto Pilot (needs new cable attached to make operable) ICOM VHF Radio Ramarine C70 Chart Plotter and Radar Danforth Compass Engine Gauges LOWER HELM STATION Morse Controls Maxwell windless controls West Marine VHF Radio Stadard Horizon GPS Datamarine Depth Aquameter 6" compass
- GROUND TACKLE
- New Maxwell 2200 on bow pulpit with 3/8 HT G4 chain gypsy 130 feet 3/8" G4 chain 65 lb plow on roller Stainless Steel Danforth on deck 130 feet 5/8 3 strand line 25 feet 3/8" chain in locker Fortress w/ 35' chain and rode in lazarette Salt Water Wash Down
- Manual fresh water flush Guest Head Electric Fresh Water Flush in Aft Stateroom Holding Tank and Macerator Shower Tub and marble counter tops Two shower Sumps in Bilge
- ADDITIONS, UPGRADES and MAINTANENCE HISTORY
- 2013 March, Bottom Painted w/ACT Ablative 2012 Gen Set had new epoxy circuit board, rectifier and transformer. Heat exchanger cleaned, zincs replaced. Raw Water Pump rebuilt with seals, bearings, impeller. Robertson Auto Pilot sent out for testing and control cable replaced. Needs to be re-connected to make operable. New 12VDC / 110VAC Vitrofrigo Refrigerator 2011 New Maxwdell VWC 2200 New halogen lights for head and closet Injector pump rebuilt Replaced Raw Water Impeller on Perkins Bow Thruster - turn aramture, brushes and two bearings Replaced 2 4D batteries with 2 8D batteries Fore and Aft deck lights added New West Marine VHF Radio Lower Helm 2010 Repalced four 6 volt batteries with two 4D's Glow plug for Onan plug for Onana Generator (#167 Champion) New Macerator Pump Replaced fan belt New lens for Nav Lights Jabsco "water puppy" pump for bilge sump New anchor light, Aqua signal LED Marked anchor chain every 20 feet, white band, 130 feet 3/8 HT G4 2009 Changed to GFI outlets in galley New Raymarine C70 Chart Plotter w/radar New 50 ft 50 amp power chord New block and tackle on boom for lifting Replaced deck wash down pump New Zippers on flybridge enclosure door 2007 Flybridge cover (addition to full enclosure) Upgrade house electric service Replaced all wiring and gauges at flybridge and lwer station New Engine sending units Added air filter to intake Extra Vetus ventilation added for engine room and cabins Galley redesigned. New sink, corian countertops, stove refinished, cork flooring in front of sink 2005 Vetus Bow Thruster Battery switches and wiring in engine room replaced and upgraded Propane system replace and moved to aft lazaret in sealed locker w/drains Toilets, lines and new holding tank. Hooked toilets to fresh water. Bottom peeled, dried and barrier coated Fuel system replaced. Fuel polishing and transfer sytem added. Plumbing system: 20 gallon Raritan water heater added (engine and 120 volt), all faucets replaced, transome shower added, sump pumps replaced High water alarm added All intake thru hulls replaced with marelon w/flush system and strainers New oil and transmission cooling stacks Exhaust elbow, hoses and muffler replaced Front oil seal Stereo system added w/remote on fly bridge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Listing Broker Kevin Welsh at 321.693.1642 to arrange a viewing of this DEFEVER 41 Trawler in Merritt Island, Florida. See More Trawlers at www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with No Florida State Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for more details. Kevin Welsh Professional Yacht Broker EDWARDS YACHT SALES 321.693.1642 mobile 321.777.8326 fax Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.CatamaransFlorida.com www.SailboatsInFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Skype Name: kevinyachtsales