- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
One of the most beautiful hulls ever built
The 42' Post continues to be highly sought after on the brokerage market still turning heads in marinas around the world. The flat sections and flared bow produce a dry boat with good lift and speed. This boat has been maintained by her proud owner for the past 10 years and he has priced her to sell quickly.
Take a look and make an offer.
- Her two-stateroom layout has the queen in the master stateroom located amidships and stacked single berths in the forward stateroom. She has a single head with a seprate shower, galley is down and features a full size refrigerator/freezer. The large salon is ideal for entertaining and has a l shaped couch to port and a l shapped sette with table that converts to a douuble berth. Carpet and upolstery was recently replaced.
- Caslade/ Yanmar Diesel Generator 10 KW CruiseAir air conditioning with digital controls Automatic bilge pumps Fresh water cooling system; Lube oil transfer pump Hydraulic steering LectraSan electric head with chemical tank Raw water circulating pump 33# Halon fire extinguishing system Trim tabs Raritan 40 amp battery charger; (2) 12 volt batteries to engines with vapor-proof switches Halon release sensor (2) Hubbell 50 amp 125
- Furuno 1850D Color GPS Plotter Raytheon R-20X Radar Sitex Koden C-797 Loran Furuno FCV-582L Color Bottom Recorder ACR Searchlight w/Remote Danforth Constellation Compass Dytek Sea Water Temp Ray 350 Loud Hailer Robertson Autopilot Garmin 75 GPS Sitex Fish Finder ICOM IC-M56 VHF Radio (2) VHF Antennas
- Deck Features
- Ideal electric windlass; ob; Coast Guard safety package; life jackets/rings; search lights; fresh and salt water washdown system; dockside water connection; port and starboard water fill; telephone and TV inlet; ladder to bridge; Igloo 162 quart cooler; 5" bell; stainless grab rail; mounted helm and companion chairs; bench seat with storage, cushions; stern lights; 18# anchor, Fortress FX-37 anchor with 6' chain and 300' 5/8" nylon rode; teak and fiberglass bow pulpit; stainless steel stanchions with handrails and bow rail. 600# Low-Profile davit
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp outriggers (4) flush-mount gunwale rod holders Tackle center to port with stainless sink Cockpit Engine controls Tuna door Bait freezer in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.