- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ready to fish or cruise, this classic has had substantial rework to include teak and holy varnished flooring, flat screen TV on a power lift, new furniture, and more. She has good electronics, moderate hours on dependable Detroit 671s and is ready to go. Call to find out more and arrange a viewing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the cockpit, the main salon is nicely appointed with varnished teak and holly sole, new contemporary furniture, a wet bar on port and an entertainment center on starboard, forward. There is a flatscreen on a lift which disappears into a mahogany bulkhead while enroute. There are port and starboard sliding windows, and the interior has been appointed with stainless fittings. On the port side are the steps to the re-furbished galley dressed in a subtle lime green finish, new Corian countertops, teak and holly sole, and stainless steel fittings throughout. The twin berth master stateroom is on starboard…and the head compartment is accessed from either the master or the companionway. The head has a stall shower and has been re-furbished in accordance with the galley featuring fresh paint and stainless steel hardware. The second stateroom is forward with over/under bunk berths.
- Main Salon
- Wet Bar Teak and holly sole bright finished Stereo Speakers New couch/settee…Black and grey New black chair Black and grey valances, pillows, trim pieces Air Conditioning and controls Sharp flat screen TV on disappearing lift New vinyl headliner New recessed lighting
- Refinished cupboards with new stainless handles New stainless rail New Corian (grey pattern) counter top New stainless steel sink New vinyl wall covering New stainless steel Maytag refrigerator New Samsung microwave (stainless steel) New stainless steel exhaust hood with fan and lights New track lighting with spotlights
- Master Stateroom
- Twin berths with recently replaced mattresses Bulkhead mounted Akai flat screen TV Reverse cycle air conditioner Built in electric heater Cedar lined hanging locker Opening port (hullside) with screen New stainless steel framed overhead hatch Bulkhead mounted reading lamps
- Guest Stateroom
- Over and under bunks Overhead rod storage New stainless steel framed overhead hatch Full length mirror Built in electric heater Air conditioner
- Opening to Master stateroom and to companionway New Corian Counter top matches galley New white porcelain sink with single mixing faucet New vinyl wall coverings Refinished cupboards with new stainless steel handles…matching galley Hullside opening vent Stall shower with seat New lighting Mirrored Vanity
- Powerwinch electric windlass CQR anchor Gunwale mounted rod holders Outriggers Transom door Cockpit controls Fiberglass swim platform Swim ladder Cockpit courtesy lights Lockable storage and tackle center Stereo speakers Dockside pressure water connection in cockpit Fresh and saltwater washdowns Baitwell Fish boxes Tackle locker Teak cover boards Stainless sink with cold pressure water faucet Garmin 240 Fish Finder mounted in cockpit
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS Map 2010C Icom VHF Horizon Eclipse VHF Open array Raytheon R41XX Radar Lowrance GPS Garmin 320C Fish finder Danforth Compass AQutohelm ST4000 auto pilot Electric remote spotlight Battery parallel switch Hardtop with 4 sided enclosure Two pedestal chairs New bridge upholstery
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 X 671 Detroit diesel engines with 2728 hours Newer 8 kw Kohler Generator New electric water heater New C-charge 5000 Battery charger Hydraulic trim tabs 2- 35 amp shore power cords
- Broker's Comments
- The current owners have done a nice job of modernizing this classic Post. Tastefully reappointed and mechanically sound, there are few cosmetics left to do. Anyone interested in a traditional convertible should have a look at this one
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.