The Pearson 35 was the very successful result of one of the many collaborations between talented U.S. Naval Architect Bill Shaw and the respected U.S. East Coast builder, Pearson Yachts. She possesses sweet lines and a hull form shaped around CCA design parameters - parameters that generated a boat that was very seaworthy and sailed and balanced beautifully.
For the sailor looking for an older "Classic Plastic" and is on a strict budget, this vessel is worthy of a strong look. She requires some exterior TLC but it should be noted that her diesel motor was removed and has never been replaced. No we don't have the motor but if you do its a perfect match. A solid sail inventory, nice interior and a solid reputation this 35 Pearson is ready to go.
- Large forward V-berth (double) with shelf storage against the hull and overhead hatch; portside head, sink, hand-held shower with hot and cold pressure water; hanging locker to starboard; main salon with L-shaped settee to port (converts to a double) with book shelves and cabinets above, straight settee / berth to starboard with storage underneath; aft galley with sink, hot and cold pressure water, ice chest, and 3 burner stove with oven. Large Forward Deck Hatch Fiberglass water tank 5 gal hot water tank Shower in head Marine Tiolet is missing Pressure water Plastic holding tank in head locker
- Ice box 3 burner Propane stove with oven
- Electronics & Navigation
- Uniden ES UM 525 VHF Radio
- Electrical Equipment
- Needs 2 group 27 batteries- 20 amp charger Circuit breaker panel Cabin lights 30 amp shorepower Rule 2000 electric bilge pump Navigation lights
- Sails / Sailing Equipment
- ProFurl roller furling headsail system Mainsail Roller furling genoa 135% Lee Sails Yankees (2) Boom brake ProFurl solid boom vang Self-tailing halyard winch Primary and secondary Barient #10 & #22 winches (cockpit) Wheel steering
- The engine and transmission had been removed as it was not operating and was never replaced or repaired. It is no longer around so the vessel is being sold without an engine/ transmission. All necessary hook ups are present for a drop in and go installation.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow anchor pulpit Anchor with chain/rode Bow & stern railings with lifelines Fenders & lines Helm seat in cockpit P/S sail lockers in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 35’ Pearson Sailboat 1969 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or email@example.com to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!