This is a great family cruising boat. You will not find any boat this size or price in better shape. She spent most of her life in the great lakes. She is ready to go. The Hunter 31 was designed to be a well-balanced family cruiser. The current owner has treated her to the highest standard of care. If you are looking for an affordable yacht for 1 to 6 people, look no further this boat is a must see. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Forward berth Nice sized v-berth for 2 adults-- storage under birth Hanging locker/Storage Large hatch over head for ventilation Main Cabin Spacious main cabin with 6’3” head room Main dinette with room for 4 with storage under cushions A quarter berth along the port side with end sitting for Nav station. Large Storage locker completes the port side main cabin A second hatch for more ventilation Head Head with Vanity/ Shower Space for all personnel items
- Very efficient galley lay out so one can prepare meals without getting in way of others Large top loading ice box 2 burner stove w/oven The Galley was designed with lots of room for all kitchen needs.
- Pedestal mounted electronics, Depth and Wind Autopilot Compass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Low hours well maintained Yanmar Diesel Oversized Self-tailing Winches for the headsail Halyard winches on cabin top. Shore 120 power
- Very open deck for enjoyment and relaxation. Cabin top traveler opens up additional space in the cockpit. Double lifelines for added confidence moving forward to front deck Cockpit has room for 6 Pedestal wheel steering Lazarette storage all around the cockpit. All safety equipment for a group of 6 included West Marine inflatable dingy
- Sails & RIgging
- Main and Genoa are in excellent condition with many years of life left in them Roller headsail makes setting the sail a breeze Rigging is in excellent shape.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD