- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
1987 Chris Craft 362 Catalina - THIS IS A SUPER NICE BOAT & SHE'S READY TO CRUISE! SUPER LOW HOURS (250 HOURS ON ENGINES & 270 HOURS ON GENERATOR)! This roomy aft cabin cruiser has two private staterooms and two heads with electric toilets. The aft stateroom offers a full queen sized bed making live-aboard life more comfortable.
Wrap around windows in the salon provide lots of natural light. The practical galley down floor plan also features a dinette. Additional features include a full teak interior, a swim platform and good cabin storage and the popular option for a hard top over the aft deck area.
In addition, a spacious fly bridge provides plenty of room for outside entertaining. Very well designed layout !!!! THIS IS A MUST SEE MOTOR YACHT !
. Repowered in 2000 Twin 380 HP Marine Power FWC 250 hrs. ($44,000)
. Aft Custom hardtop installed by Chris Craft ($7,500)
. Extensive Array of Electronics (see above itemized List) ($35,000)
SELLERS PURCHASING SURVEY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- SURVEY HISTORY
- Date of Marine Survey & Sea Trial – December 9, 2011 Rated by Surveyor “ABOVE AVERAGE” with a Fair Market Value (FMV) of $50,000 nsurance Company – FOREMOST INSURANCE – Established same FMV of $50,000
- LOA: 36 ft 0 in Beam: 12 ft 4 in Maximum Draft: 2 ft 7 in Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 2 in Headroom: 6 ft 4 in Weight: 16500 lbs Fuel tank size: 250 gallons Water tank size: 100 gals Hull type: Modified V Deadrise: n/a
- ENGINE/FUEL TYPE : Twin 380 HP Marine Power Premium Sport Pak FWC inboards with approximately 250 operating hours. The boat's major options include a 6.5 Kw Onan generator and reverse heat and air conditioning. If you are looking for one of the highest quality aft cabins of her day, then consider this 362 Chris Craft Catalina cabin cruiser that was originally built on a Uniflite hull (Famous for their Navy Contract). This boat easily slides to a plane and handles seas with comfort. Very Clean - do not miss out on this very spacious Motor Yacht ! Well maintained and in spotless condition. Needs nothing. Carpets, upholstery, motors etc. all in great shape. ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION ENGINES Re-powered from the original Crusader 350 (5.7L -- 270 HP) Engines to the Twin Marine Power Premium 454 Sport Pak (7.4L -- 380 HP) Engines . The well cared for engines have less than 250 hours of use. The batteries and other machinery have been updated/upgraded and many things moved to a more serviceable location. Fresh Water Cooled (FWC) Engine(s) Total Power: 760 HP Engine Model: 454s -7.4.L - 380 HP each Drive Type: Direct Stern drive Engine Type: Inboard Engine Propeller: 3 blade propeller Cruising Speed: 21 mph Maximum Speed: 31 mph Total Hours 250
- TANKS Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (250 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons
- Additional Information
- INSIDE EQUIPMENT Electric bilge pump Battery charger Hot water SYSTEMS Fireboy Halon 1301 System Scentry 415 Gas Vapor & CO2 System Two Marine Air Reverse Cycle Units Hydraulic Steering Engine Synchronizer Trim Tabs ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT Twin 30 Amp Shore Power (2) 110 Volts Onan 6.5kW Generator w/ New Tune-up (500 Hours)
- Accommodations & Main Salon
- MAIN SALON Enter the main salon and you can see the exquisite woodwork. The custom cabin sole and hatches have inlays of wood, stone and lexan. The whole floor can be removed in sections or sections can be slid fore and aft to allow great access to the machinery below. Flat screen TV mounted on counter. Custom hatches with inlays and see through sections. Large removable sleep sofa. Wrap Around Windows (some opening windows w/ screens). Curtain / Carpet / Teak Cabinetry throughout. Bose Surround Sound ACCOMMODATIONS Number of double berths: 2 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 2 Can sleep 8 people MASTER STATEROOM Come aft to a master stateroom with a private head including a bathtub. Custom woodwork adorns the walls and beautiful flooring throughout. • Private head with bathtub. • Dressing area and hanging locker. • Walk Around Island Double Berth • Built-In Drawers & Storage • Cedar Lined Hanging Locker w/ Mirrored Door • Windows w/ Screens & Curtains / Mini Blinds • Directable Lighting • Private Head w/ Separate Shower Combo • PAR Electric Flush Marine Toilet • Vanity w/ Stainless Steel Sink & Storage Below • Mirror and Windows w/ Screens FORWARD STATEROOM A hand made wooden mosaic with accent lighting behind glass tiles makes this a beautiful space. Lots of storage and a head with shower make for a comfortable second stateroom. Double Berth w/ Storage Below • Cedar Lined Hanging Locker • Overhead Hatch • 2 Portlights w/ Screens • Directable Lighting • Gunwhale Shelves • Ensuite vanity w/ Stainless Steel Sink, Storage Below & Mirrored Medicine Cabinet/Storage • Wet Head w/ Privacy Door, Hand Held Shower w/ Seat & PAR Flush Marine Toilet
- GALLEY / DINETTE The galley is down and to the starboard side. Everything is right where you need it and well cared for. Plenty of counter space and storage. Opposed Seating Dinette -- Formica Table Top w/ Teak Trim. • 3 burner stove. • Convection oven/microwave. • Refrigerator with matching wood panels • Step Down Galley & Dinette (can be converted to bed) • Norcold Upright Refrigerator • Princess Seaward 3-Burner Coil Top Range w/ Cover & Oven • GE Microwave & Black & Decker Toaster Oven • Built-In Coffee Maker • Double Stainless Steel Sink w/ Hot & Cold Pressurized Water • White Formica Countertops w/ Teak Trim • Teak Cabinetry • In-Counter Trash Receptacle w/ Formica Cover • Storage Above & Below • Wood Floor
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- EXTERIOR OPTIONS Powerwrench 415 Electric windlass Dicking Lights - Hgh & Low Beam Bennett Trim Tabs Flybridge Bimini Top Hard Top over Aft Deck Forward Bimini Cover Flybridge 4-Sided Canvas/Isinglass Enclosure Aft Deck 4-Sided Canvas/Isinglass Enclosure Complete Winter Boat Covers Fiberglass Pulpit Flybridge Helm and Companion Seat Forward Facing Bench Seating Stainless Bow Rails Fender Racks on Bow Search/Floodlight Windshield Wipers FLYBRIDGE /ELECTRONICS Cetec Banner FMS 300 Fuel Management System King AP 2000 Marine Autopilot King IA 3000 Autopilot Remote Vigil RVC Radar with Remote Vigil Digital Compass Garmin GPS 440 Color Ritchie Compass Glendenning Synchronizer Uniden MC 790 VHF Radio King 4060 Depth Finder Bennett Auto Trim Tab Control with Indicators AFT DECK Swim Platform w/ Ladder & Access to Aft Deck Weaver Davits for Dinghy Back Up Stern Docking Lights Side Deck Access Carpet 10'Achilles Dinghy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A NEW BOAT OR LISTING YOUR BOAT PLEASE CONTACT US AT ANYTIME.