- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Immaculate Viking 43 Double Cabin Motor Yacht with nothing left to upgrade! If you're ready to step aboard and cruise or live aboard in style and comfort this two stateroom, two head boat is for you. The meticulous owner has upgraded all the systems on the boat to make her a joy to own and operate. The list of new equipment and upgrades is staggering and includes;
(2) new Garmin integrated touch screen color monitors (2010)
New Onan/Cummins generator (2011) with new aluminum fuel tank and separate battery
(2) new Marine Crusair units (2011), three zone, with reverse air for heat
New Isotherm stainless steel dual voltage refrigerator and range (2011)
New Saniflush head system in aft master head (2011)
Rebuilt windlass (2011) rebuilt and rechromed with two new footswitches on deck and remote at helm, new freshwater washdown and 250' of all chain rode
(2) new main water pumps for the super clean, reliable Detroit 671 motors. all filters have been converted to the new cartridge style for ease of maintenance (both fuel and oil). starboard motor has 5 hours on a new heat exchanger.
New Reverso oil change system installed in fall of 2012. all fresh fluids throughout vessel.
(2) new VHF antennas (2012)
New 50 amp battery charger (2011)
(2) new batteries (2012) with two new battery switches
New 7 gpm house water pump (2012)
(3) flat panel tv's with ipod docks
New canvas (2010) with isenglass on flybridge and double slides for easy opening
New aft deck and helm carpet (2011)
Spare shaft in engine room
Set of spare 4 blade nibral props
This galley down aftdeck motor yacht has generous headroom and a roomy all teak interior with LED lights in the salon and aft cabin. As a Viking you know she has a well earned reputation for quality construction and excellent sea keeping abilities. She is spacious, comfortable and very well equipped. The owner has invested over $150k in improvements since buying the boat. More photos to come when the shrink wrap comes off.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.