- 53 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Cummins 450C
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND VERY CLEAN
New Bottom Paint - 10/13
New Dripless Shaft Seals - 10/13
This 53' Carver has an elegant appeal from the exterior that is enhanced once aboard. Upon entering her salon you are greeted with rich light wood furnishings, custom entertainment center, new carpet, custom shades, and roomy comfort for the whole family. She has a full galley for the gourmet chef. The pilothouse if fully equipped with navigational equipment and seating to keep the captain and his guests comfortable. The three staterooms below are richly appointed with the creature comforts of home, and there are two heads to serve the staterooms. The large flybridge offers abundant seating, wet bar with icemaker, and bimini top for shade. The cockpit is carpeted, offers transom door, and has easy access to the salon or dinghy. .
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 530 Voyager Pilothouse has a distinctive profile and exquisite comfort and style, with remarkable fuel capacity. Designed for entertaining as well as for the helmsman's comfort, the flybridge offers a large dinette - lounge, seating for eight, a wet bar, plus afterdeck storage for a dingy up to 10-feet long. Large sliding glass doors lead from the cockpit to the luxurious cabin where frameless windows enhance light and visibility. A companionway and door lead from pilothouse to bridge, and there's a starboard side deck access door. Galley offers tons of countertop space and cabinets, plus the standard three-burner stove with built-in convection microwave oven, Subzero refrigerator with separate freezer, and solid-surface countertops.
- The layout of the 530 Carver Voyager is just perfect for the cruising couple, or the family and friends. Board through the curved sliding glass doors from the cockpit into the spacious salon. A beautiful sofa with recliners built in, a comfortable barrel chair, and entertainment system await. The galley is located just off of the salon, and on the same level. Take a few steps up, and you will find yourself in the pilothouse. A large lounge with a custom table makes it the perfect place to keep the captain company on long voyages or during inclement weather, or just simply a great spot to dine. There is plenty of fresh air in the pilothouse thanks to the pilothouse door or the bridge stair door. Forward, and down the curved stairs leads you to the 3 staterooms. Her master is located midships, complete with a walk around queen, bathtub, and ensuite head. The VIP is forward, and it shares a nicely equipped head with the third stateroom.
- Engine Room
- The almost stand up engine room is very clean,neat and tidy. Her twin Cummins 450's have only 600 hours, and give her a very comfortable and economical 16-17 knot cruise. There are dedicated batteries and charger for the 24V bow thruster, and a 13.5 Kw Kohler genset with sound shield for quiet operation with only 1030 hours. There is a tool chest located forward in the engine room, so there is no need to take up valuable storage space elsewhere. Your tools will always be where you need them.
- The Flybridge is a great place to relax and enjoy the view. Access is via the cockpit ladder, or from stairs in the pilothouse. The upper helm features bench style seating so that there's plenty of room for two. Behind the helm is a large Sofa/Lounge that converts to a sunpad for napping. There's a wetbar topside as well, with a refrigerator. A bimini top keeps the sun from beating down, yet allows for plenty of fresh air. Canvas covers are included for all furniture. The cockpit makes a great place to relax on your favorite deck chair, or drop a fishing line in. There is a cockpit transom door, which makes getting on or off of the boat a snap! Engine room access is through a large hatch in the cockpit sole.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com