- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 200-hp Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS) GREAT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING AND OR OVERNIGHTING THIS 1985 SILVERTON 29 SPORTCRUISER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Inboard Crusader 4.3-litre 200-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Portable Air-Conditioner, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Electronics (Icom VHF Marine Radio, Datamarine Depth/Speed, Judson Engine Synchronizer), Canvas Package (Flybridge Mooring Cover, Aft Deck Cover), 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord & 15-AMP Nautilus Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: 2013 Marine Survey on file. Sale includes lines, fenders, anchor, shorepower cord, anchor. Owners manuals & maintenance records included as well.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Popular 1990s cruiser with straight-inboard power combined unique floorplan arrangement with rugged construction, affordable price. Uncommon interior with two full-height private staterooms for sleeping comfort. Low-profile flybridge with tall windshield seats five. Cockpit hatches provide good engine access. Deep cockpit offers extra security for kids.
- Forward Double Berth Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dinette to Port (Converts to Bert w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Ship Stateroom w/Double Berth, Hanging Storage Locker, and Privacy Door Portable Air-Conditioner
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer (Norcold) Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass (Ritchie 3") Icom VHF Marine Radio Datamarine Depth / Speed AM/FM Stereo System Judson Engine Synchronizer
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (15-AMP Nautilus) (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (Note 2-Cords included)
- Bow Pulpit ((2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Flybridge Mooring Cover, Aft Deck Cover) Horn 2013 MARINE SURVEY on file Sale includes lines fenders, anchor, etc. CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.