- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
High quality convertible with under 1800 hours on twin 800 hp MAN’s. 12.5 KW Westerbeke generator with 2090 hours- A comfortable two stateroom two head layout with room for 6 overnight guests. Full galley with SubZero drawer refrigerators, Bait freezer and deck freezer in cockpit- Rupp Outriggers- Hardtop with enclosure on 3 sides- Large open salon with built in seating and plenty of storage. Fresh Bottom Paint 4/2013 Seller moving up and ready for offers!
- The CABO 43 Flybridge has it all. Combining a sleek, sporty exterior with premium fishing features, tournament-level speeds, and stylish accommodations, she is engineered to prey on everything in the water. Her remarkably seaworthy performance and massive cockpit give her the feel of a much bigger boat. At 136 Square feet, the cockpit can accommodate a stand-up fishing party of six or more. You will enjoy a 48-gallon transom livewell and 2 52 gallon insulated fishboxes along with plenty of rod holders, fresh and saltwater washdowns, a bait prep center, combing pads, icebox, and transom door with top gate. The flybridge features a comfortable, tournament-style layout with a centerline helm overlooking the cockpit. A great sized console houses all electronics. You will appreciate her spacious cabin with roomy master stateroom along with a private head and full shower, while the guest cabin is fitted with a double berth and two bunks with storage. There is a large and comfortable salon with luxury appointments and under-sofa rod storage, a flat screen T.V., large galley with Sub Zero refrigerators and a large freezer.
- Teak & Holly Sole with area carpet L-Shaped sofa to port with large storage below Flush mount Samsung HDTV & Bose Lifestyle surround sound system AC/DC main electrical panel Icerette Icemaker Bey Berk Ships Clock on FWD bulkhead Recessed Overhead Lighting L-shaped dinette forward with teak gloss table Refrigeration system control panel VDO water tank gauge Westerbeke Generator Control Panel
- Sub-Zero 249FF Freezer Panasonic Dimension Microwave Sink with Retractable Hose Faucet Built in Cabinetry with Positive Locking Latches Below Galley Storage are with Seaward Water Heater & Holding Tank Corian Countertops (2) Sub-Zero Drawer Refrigerators Kenyon 2 Burner Electric Cook top Whirlaway Garbage Disposal Drawer and Locker Storage Areas Overhead Lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Double size walkaround berth with storage below Flat screen television flush mounted in bulkhead Overhead recessed Lighting Carpeted Sole Storage Cabinets on Starboard Side Cruisair SMX II air conditioner control Hanging Locker Port & Starboard Nightstand with Lamps Forward Door to Master Head
- Master Head
- Vacuflush head Unit Vinyl Sole Corian Countertop with Backsplash at sink Exhaust Blower Tankwatch for Holding Tank Level Indicator Large walk In Stall Shower with Grohe Faucet 2 Door Mirrored Storage Cabinet Overhead hatch
- Guest Stateroom
- Port and Upper Bunks Port side Double Large Drawer Storage Areas Forward Anchor Locker Access Reading Lamps Cruisair Fan Speed Control Extra Width Stbd Lower Berth Hull-side Cabinets for Storage Central Vacuum Connection Overhead Hatch with Built in Shade Hanging Locker Port side Aft
- Guest Head/Companionway
- Carpeted Sole Cruisair SMX air conditioning control Command mic VHF Radio Guest Head with Vacuflush unit, non-skid sole Mirrors on Storage Doors Overhead Lighting Plendide Combomatic clothes washer/dryer Bey Berk Barometer Overhead Hatch Expandable Showerhead on Hose
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Aluminum Supports ¾ Enclosure Curtains with U Zips Thwart Bench Seat With Storage Twin Teak/Chrome Pedestal Helm Seats Cabo Gauge Panel with VDO Instrumentation Robertson AP22 Autopilot Furuno Navnet 10.4 Unit (radar/depth displays) Glendenning Synch/Troll Control 6 Aft Rail Mounted Rod Holders Overhead Deck Lighting and Cockpit Lights Port Side Bench Seating with Storage Eyebrow Storage Area Single Lever Clutch and Throttle Controls Icom M502 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Furuno Navnet 3D (Plotter) Sea Fire Control Switch with Indicator Lights 6 Man Valise Liferaft New 6/2010
- Mechanical Equipment/Electrical
- Twin MAN Diesels 800 HP Each Generator Sound Shield Reverso Oil Change System Seastar Hydraulic System for Steering Phase Three 45amp Smart Battery Charger Engine Room Vents with Demisting system Glacier Cockpit Fishbox & refrigeration compressor Aux Dewatering System Using Main Engine Suction 12.5 Westerbeke Generator with 2090 hours Battery Cut Off Switches Dual Racor 75/1000FXG Filters With Gauges on Each Main Dripless Shaft Seals 2 Mounted Blue Blowers in Engine Room 2 Cruisair Air Conditioning Compressors High Water Alarm switch at Automatic Bilge Pump A/C Cooling Pump
- Non-Skid Deck Port & Starboard recessed Rod Holder Lockers Cablemaster Inlet and Control Switch Pompanette Teak/Stainless Rocket Launcher Deepwell Freezer Port Sink Area With Cutting Board Refrigerated Fishbox Port, Standard Fishbox Starboard in Deck Lazarette allows access to storage, fiberglass fuel tank, rudder steering gear, bilge pumps, water pumps and fishbox macerator Pump Transom Livewell with Lights Tuna Door with Gate Cockpit Combing Cushions Sony Stereo Speakers Tackle Center Storage/Drawers Engine room Entrance Salt and Fresh Water Wash down
- Aluminum Bow Rails Fortress FX-37 Anchor/ 6ft Chain & 200’ 5/8 Rode Rupp Outriggers with Center Rigger Dark Tinted Side and Aft Windows Bow Pulpit with Anchor Roller Lewmar Anchor Windlass Double Spreaders Navy Blue Boot Stripe
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.