- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NEW bottom paint + just waxed! Engine just serviced 3/2013 In-Mast furling, bimini dodger, stern seats, walk-thru transom, 3 staterooms, spacious galley with LPG stove/oven, double SS sinks, separate fridge and freezer. NEW 15K BTU air conditioner just installed 4/2013. Head has separate shower and V berth area has it's own vanity sink w/hot/cold pressure water. The aft cabin is HUGE! and the compaionway steps lift up for GREAT engine access. NEW Raymarine C90W GPS, NEW West Marine Water Heater-May 2013
Watch videos at end of listing
- V berth has plenty of storage, hanging locker and a vanity sink for guests. The convertible dinette is starboard with a straight settee to port followed by nav station. The galley is to port opposite head walk-thru to aft cabin. Head has separate shower vanity with sink, storage behind mirror and below sink. The aft cabin has standing headroom on both sides, plenty of ventilation with opening ports and hatches. There is a hanging locker to starboard and a hanging wet locker to port. There is plenty of storage and access to steering, tankage and systems. The engine access aft is through an access panel on the forward bulkhead and a sole section lifts easily for access to the stuffing box.
- Double stainless steel sinks, top loading refrigerator, separate freezer, 3 burner stove w/oven, loads of storage in bins lockers and drawers. Adler-Barbour Refrigeration/Freezer LPG Stove/Oven 6 Gal Water Heater .
- House Battery: Rayovac Ultra Pro, Group 4D, CA 1280 Dedicated Start Battery:Xtreme, Group 24m, CA 1000 Charger: Protech 1230 12 V DC power w/Breakers on Panel 120 V Shorepower with two 30 amp inlets, breakers on Panel, cords West Marine 120v Marine Water Heater with Heat Exchanger, 6 Gallon-NEW
- NEW Raymarine C90W GPS Raymarine ST 6002 Smart Pilot Autopilot Raymarine Depth and Speed at the helm Ray 45 VHF radio at the helm 12 V DC plug at the helm
- Hull and Deck
- Papagalo has the Hunter walk-through transom, wonderful stern rail seats and easy care cockpit table. She has linewells for keeping the cockpit neat and comfortable steps to go below .Transom has large swim ladder and hot/cold water cockpit shower Bottom Painted 3/13 Hull waxed 3/13 3 Blade fixed Prop Custom Bimini and Dodger w/New Isinglass spring 2010 Simpson Lawrence electric windlass Delta anchor with 150' All Chain rode Claw anchor with 50'chain and 100+'nylon rode Danforth anchor with 50' chain and 100' nylon rode Edson Pedestal wheel steering with built in ice box/drink storage at the pedestal. Extra Spinnaker halyard for dinghy hauling LED Anchor Light Outboard in pix is NOT included
- Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 3 cylinder 40 HP Diesel with 1950 hours.
- Sails and Rigging
- Hunter B& R Rig In mast furling mainsail in very good condition Genoa is 105% on roller furling in very good condition. 3 Lewmar STs on the jib sheets 1 Lewmar 44 ST for the main sheet Line Organizers, Sheet Stoppers Radar Reflector
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hunter 386 is an evolutionary boat that comes from the finest of innovation and consumer input. Comfort, convenience and livability is what the 386 is all about. Abundant natural light streams in from the Hunter signature windshield as well as the many fixed and screened ports, not to mention the multiple overhead hatches which also provide a tremendous amount of fresh air. At anchor, or at the dock, the placement of the ports assures great ventilation. Entertaining is easy with the enlarged salon complete with a convertible dinette and facing settee. Storage is plentiful as is electronic space at the integrated nav station. A Corian-covered, full-service galley comes complete right down to the dishware, and any chef will adore the side-by-side ice boxes and top-loading trash bin set each side of the double basin, stainless sink. The private forward stateroom on the Hunter 386 includes an en suite vanity with sink and storage, as well as plenty of hanging locker and drawer storage. Aft, the master stateroom has a large queen berth and more storage. Privacy is enhanced by the dual access head that offers a Corian-covered vanity, electric marine head, and shower stall all wrapped in a complete fiberglass shell for easy cleaning and maintenance. On deck, the cockpit is designed for the comfort of the skipper and crew, not for the ease of the builder. By bringing the coaming out to the gunnels, Hunter has increased the overall space to incredible proportions to include seating for eight. A custom console with folding table leaves is perfect for those al fresco meals.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.