- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L with Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Gulfport FL) The Chaparral 280 SSi Bow Rider is a big, fast, day tripper with room to spare. From sun lounge in the open bow to the extended swim platform there is room for everyone to enjoy the sun and the sea.
The 280 SSI Bow Rider has a spacious carpeted cockpit with Sunbrella bimini top. Seating is ample beginning at the bow with two sun lounges. Under the cover of the bimini we have a double helm seat and portside sun lounge. The helm is equipped with an instrument package that includes a Hummingbird Depth Sounder, Standard Horizon VHF Radio, Ritchie Compass, and a JVC AM/FM/CD Sound with Remote. Aft is a wraparound guest lounge with table. There is a wet bar with refrigerator to keep the crew and guests refreshed. The head is enclosed with Vacuflush head, mirror, sink, and shower. There is ample storage with lockable helm storage compartment and an in-deck ski locker. The transom door provides access to the integrated swim platform with boarding ladder. Foredeck features a low profile bow rail and anchor locker. Everything you need for a fun day on the water is included.
Power is provided by twin Mercruiser 260-hp 5.7L engines with Bravo III sterndrive. This family cruiser has been dry-stored, is well equipped, and ready to go. She has good looks, real performance, and room to spare. Call now to schedule a showing of this very affordable 28' Chaparral SSi.
- The Chaparral 280 SSi blends the bold lines of an offshore sport boat with the seaworthiness of a 28-foot, deep-V running surface, plus the roominess of a king-sized bowrider. The cockpit design is wide-open and inviting. A tilt steering wheel is included standard on a dashboard layout that features a four-in-one gauge system which saves space, while relaying a wide range of vital engine functions at a glance. The self-bailing cockpit innerliner snap-in carpet is optional and easy to keep clean, while the PVC rub rail, with its eye catching stainless steel insert, provides excellent hull protection.
- Cockpit & Helm
- Bow Seating with Dual Sunlounges and Filler Cushions Wraparound Windshield with Center Walkthrough Bimini Top Enclosed Head with Sink Starboard Helm with Double-Wide Seating Portside Companion Lounge Cockpit Galley with Sink and Norcold Refrigerator Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Removable Table In-Deck Ski Storage Sun Lounge Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Full Mooring Cover
- Electronics & Navigation
- Hummingbird Depth Sounder Standard Horizon VHF Radio Ritchie Compass JVC KD-SX 650 AM/FM/CD Sound System with Remote Four Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 260-hp MerCruiser 5.7L Engines Bravo III Sterndrives Cruiese @ 30 knots - Top Speed Over 40 knots 30-amp Shore Power Battery Charger VacuFlush Head with Holding Tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.