- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4, FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
AIR/HEAT , RADAR, CAMPER TOP
TWIN 7.4L MERC INBOARDS, 470 HOURS
"HARBOR NIGHTS" is a sleekly-styled express cruiser, maximizing deck and cabin entertaining areas, while providing comfortable weekending accommodations for two or more.
Cockpit seating is highlighted by a wide, comfortable aft bench, twin helm seat with portside companion seat and a convenient aft-facing bench seat. A full camper top offers shade and shelter.
Cabin accommodations feature an elongated starboard side lounge-dinette, complete galley, enclosed head with shower and a large double berth forward.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- RAYMARINE RADAR, NEWER
- RAYMARINE GPS, NEWER
- ICOM VHF RADIO
- VACU-FLUSH HEAD
- UPDATED CABIN FABRICS
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- The 330 Express is one of Sea Ray's most open designs, with an ideal combination of usable cockpit space and a clean, spacious cabin layout. The exterior lines are distinctively Sea Ray, with an integrated bow pulpit & swim platform and swept back arch defining the crisp profile of the 330. TOPSIDES Taking full advantage of a stable 11' 5" beam, the 330 EC features a hide-away aft bench seat and a convenient transom door for swim platform access. The helm seat is double-width, with a comfortable aft-facing bench built in behind. To the portside, a single companion seat sits atop a storage base. The cockpit area is enclosed by convertible top, side curtains and camper top. The camper includes screens, plus privacy blinds. DOWN BELOW Enter the cabin through an extra-wide near-centerline sliding hatchway. This open room provides an immediate feeling of comfort and spaciousness. The galley is directly at the base of the stairs, with plenty of cabinetry, deep sink, large refrigerator and open countertop area. Opposite the galley, and wrapping around the aft bulkhead and extending along the full length of the starboard side of the salon, a comfortable settee serves a dinette as well as a convertible sleeper. This settee is large enough to seat six or seven adults, with legroom to spare! Forward of the galley, to port, is an enclosed head compartment, with entry from either the salon or the forward stateroom, head, vanity and shower. Fully forward, the master berth is positioned to utilize the width of the bow, making for a wide, comfortable berth, brightly lit by a large hatch overhead. You will also find a large hanging locker, storage shelves and a convenient single settee forward, as well. No builder finishes the interior appointments better than Sea Ray. You will find that plenty of well-placed mirrors, mini-blinds, direct and accent lighting, light wall coverings and sturdy hardware all add to the luxury and high quality of the 330 EC. CABIN CARPET COVERS AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 3 - DECK VENT HATCHES CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM TV ANTENNA
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 - BURNER ALCOHOL/ELECTRIC STOVE PANASONIC MICROWAVE OVEN NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR POWER EXHAUST VENT, GALLEY 6G. HOT WATER HEATER PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SHORE WATER INLET VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ HOLDING TANK HOLDING TANK LEVEL MONITOR POWER EXHAUST VENT, HEAD SHOWER, CABIN
- Electronics & Accessories
- ICOM IC-M56 VHF RADIO RAYMARINE RADAR RAYMARINE GPS RITCHIE COMPASS ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER GAUGE REMOTE SPOTLIGHT TRIM TABS 3-WINDSHIELD WIPERS
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS BATTERY CHARGER, NEW 2011 3- BATTERIES, NEW 2011 BATTERY SWITCHES
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM DOOR FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE BOAT HOOK, DOCK LINES LIFE JACKETS, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS HALON FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM FUEL SHUT-OFF SYSTEM FRESH-WATER COOLING ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT INTERIOR COCKPIT BOARDING STEP CONVERTIBLE TOP W/ SIDE CURTAINS CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS & PRIVACY COVERS HELM CONSOLE COVER RADAR ARCH FRESHWATER & RAW WATER DECK WASH DOWN ENGINE ROOM LIGHTS SPRING 2012 TUNE-UP, IMPELLERS 2012
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.