- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 183 TE 93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Shapely, fast cruiser with distinctive styling available now. This 1996 Azimut 70 SeaJet was designed and set up for travel to the Bahamas, Caribbean, or Mediterranean.
This vessel is in exceptional condition with new bottom paint, new props tuned and balanced, new zincs installed, and trim tab cylinders rebuilt. She also comes with a new Avon Inflatable Tender stored by electrical winch in the aft garage.
With a recently decorated interior in 2010 by Castonguay Designs, and an exterior designed by Stefano Righini, puts this vessel ahead of yachts in her era. Call to schedule a showing on this top-shelf luxury yacht today.
- INTERIOR FINISH : The interior woodwork and cabinetry throughout the entire interior of Canflor Girl is all done in teak wood paneling and trim. The finish is a high-gloss varnish. BILGES : The bilges throughout the boat, excluding the engine room, are deep and in very clean condition. There is a main 220 bilge pump that is the main bilge pump that has a manifold that handles five different areas of the bilges. There are redundant 24volt bilge pumps throughout. PORT HOLES : There are four opening ports in the hull on the port side, and two on the starboard side. They are stainless-steel rims with safety glass. All of the ports have storm covers on the inside that can close down during heavy passage. CANVAS : There is a full canvas enclosure with Eisenglass on the upper flybridge. It is in excellent condition. The canvas top above the flybridge has a 1-inch stainless-steel structure that is firmly and securely mounted to the flybridge. CUSHIONS : All of the exterior cushions, on both upper and lower decks, are in like-new condition. HEADLINERS : The headliners throughout the boat are done in vinyl/leather with painted portions and teak wood trim. LIGHTING : The primary lighting throughout the boat consists of inset halogen dome-style lights in the overheads. STORAGE : Canflor Girl is loaded with storage throughout: under the settees, under beds, in bilges and the flybridge area has ample storage space. FLOOR & SOLES : The floors throughout the boat are primarily marine plywood that has wall-to-wall carpeting on them. The galley has teak and holly sole, and all of the bathrooms have marble flooring. The floors and soles in the main salon and all four of the guest staterooms are all done in wall-to-wall carpeting newly installed in 2010. The main salon and stairwells have canvas runners that are snapped down, when owners are not on board. FABRICS & CUSHIONS : All of the fabrics and cushions throughout the vessel were redone and recovered in 2010. The main salon has a blue leather on the settees. Forward there is white leather in the helm area settee. In the staterooms, there is ultra-suede and leather. All of the curtains and pillows are new in 2010. Many decor’ items have been provided to give the yacht a designer flair.
- SINKS : The sink in the galley is a double deep stainless sink with granite countertops. REFRIGERATION : The refrigeration in the galley is an upright Avanti refrigerator with freezer on top in good working condition. DISHWASHER: Modern Miele dishwasher. STOVE/OVEN : The stove is a Miele electric, 4-burner flush stove-top with a microwave/convection oven underneath. The unit is a 110 volt unit. ACCESSORIES/APPLIANCES : There is an Oster toaster oven, blender and a coffee maker. All is in good working condition. HEADS : There are five heads on the boat. All of the heads have VacuFlush toilets, full hot and cold running showers, and all of the four main guest heads have marble floors, counter tops, and mirrors. These heads are nicely appointed and in very good condition for the age of the boat. The crew’s quarters head is a smaller head, done in Corian, and it has a VacuFlush toilet and shower. All of the Vacueflush toilets flow direct to 1 central black water tank. From the tank all black water can move thru a macerator with y-valve or to the deck pump out.
- TYPE/MODEL : Main engines are 12v -183 naturally aspirated diesel engines HP : 1100 hp ZF TRANSMISSIONS: 2006/2010 . LAZARETTE: with an 80 gallon emergency fuel tank, dual 50 amp electric cords, storage shelves and bins. FUEL CAPACITY: 1,100 gallons with 80 gallon reserve. INDICATED HOURS : 3,100 THROTTLE CONTROL : Micro-Commanders VENTILATION : The blower system in the engine can be reversible if needed. EXHAUST : Thru-hull underwater, for a quieter ride. PRIMARY FUEL FILTERS : MTU SECONDARY FUEL FILTERS : Double Racor 1000’s.
- Electronics and Navigation
- VHF /HAILER : There are two Standard Horizon Quest/GX 1500S VHFs onboard: one at the lower steering station and one at the upper steering station. RADAR : The radar is a Raymarine E120 Radar/Chartplotter, and it is new from 2007 . One Sitex Closed array digital radar. GPS : The GPS is the Raymarine E120 Chartplotter. There are dual Raymarine stations. The computer also has a GPS andNobeltec Chart plotting System. AUTOPILOT : The autopilot is a Raymarine ST 7002. SPEED LOG/DEPTH SOUNDER : The speed log and depth sounder is an Autohelm 200-hertz triducer and 200-hertz transducer. The transducer is for the depth, and the triducer is for the speed. There is also an Autohelm depth and speed mounted in the boat. RUDDER INDICATORS : There are two ST60 rudder indicators: one at the lower helm station and one at the upper helm station. COMPUTOR: Compaq W17QMonitor –w/ Nobeltec and repeater in fly bridge. STEREO SYSTEM : There are Sony stereo systems with CD players in three of the guest staterooms and they are in excellent condition. There are five RF Direct TV HD receivers and televisions throughout the boat, providing over 500 channels of TV and music. SPEAKERS : There are Bose speakers surround sound in the salon and speakers mounted throughout the boat and in all cabins and deck ways.
- EXTERIOR HULL PAINT & FINISH : The finish of Canflor Girl is done in an all white hull and superstructure that were painted in a 2006 refit. The paint is done in Awlgrip paint. RUB RAILS : There are upper and lower rub rails that are full length around the boat. Both rub rails have a stainless-steel half-round, which is 1-1/4 inch in width. STEM : On the bow of Canflor Girl is a single stainless-steel housing that currently houses a single roller with a custom anchor on the bow. TRANSOM : The transom has transom platforms on both port and starboard aft. The transom is a swim platform that has teak wood laid on it with steps going up both port and starboard sides, and stainless-steel rails and gates entering onto the aft deck. There is a large garage that has a hydraulic lift-up door in the center of the transom. The lift-up door also provides for easy access to remove large equipment into the engine room. On the port side transom, the port side stairway lifts up to access the aft lazarette. There are deck showers and wash down taps with hot and cold water.
- Generator: Upper Generator: Kohler Model. Lower generator: Northern Lights Model 1800 hours on both Water Maker: Village Marine Squirt SPW 600 16 GPH
- SAFETY NEW: $20,00 0, 2010 fire system recently installed in the engine room in 2010. NUMBER AND TYPE OF PFDS : There are sixteen Adult, Type II PFDs in the boat. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS : There are fourteen Kidde fire extinguishers mounted throughout the vessel. The fire extinguishers are different sizes, and some are foam and some are dry chemical. They have all been recently re-certified, and they are good throughout 2012. There is also a fire hose mounted in the bow area and a fire hose mounted in the aft settee cockpit area that are operational through the crash pump on the starboard engine. NAVIGATION LIGHTS : All of the navigation lights mounted bow, stern, and flybridge. E.P.I.R.B. : Mounted aft. Lifts raft and mounted on the flybridge. FIRE ALARMS : There are 2 fire alarms . and 1 co-monitor. BILGE WATER ALARM & SAFETY SWITCHES : There are bilge alarm switches at the lower helm station. VISUAL DISTRESS SIGNALS/FLARES : There are four new Orion handheld flares.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Azimut 70 Sea-Jet always has more room for unexpected guests. Just expand the table with the ingenious add-border. Gracious curves and elegant furnishing create an inviting ambiance. Elegance meets functionality in the 70 Sea-Jet: the TV and stereo cabinet with a sliding panel converts to the open galley. The owner's stateroom is spacious and tasteful, with the added plus of a full-height walk-in closet. A queen-sized berth, vanity and sofa are included in the VIP guest stateroom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Brian Nobles at 315-427-4177 or firstname.lastname@example.org