- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Boat will be in the Allied Marine display at the Ft. Lauderdale boat show!
This 2001 82' Monte Fino Cockpit Motor Yach with twin inboard Caterpillar engines is one of a kind and by far the cleanest one on the market. Full time Captain and crew maintained, newly painted and upgraded--this boat is definitely worth your time to come and see! New Teak as well!
cockpit, cockpit motoryacht, motoryacht, yacht, yachting, luxury, flybridge, clean, mint, teak, tender, 3 stateroom, cherry, wood, bahamas, lifestyle, taiwan, outdoor, living, relax, made it, fishing, jl audio, vacation, live aboard, timeless, motivated, seller, deal, football games, best, #yacht, #luxury, #florida, #bahamas, #yachtlife, #beautiful, #bonita, #needit, #best, #needit, @watchanish, @luxury, #instgram, #fortlauderdale, #miami, #amazing, homes, luxury home, water condo, trinity, westport, hatteras, 80-100', crescent, broward, fiberglass, big boat, systems, custom, cruiser, Pilothouse Motor Yacht, Classic Yacht, Stabilizers, Bow Thruster, Davit, Dinghy, VIP, Extended bridge, New hull paint. Hatteras, Broward, Burger, Sanlorenzo, Falcon, Cheoy Lee, Ocean Alexander, Hargrave, Tecnomarine, Ferretti, Horizon, Kingship, Monte Fino, Rayburn, Nordlund, San Lorenzo, Aicon, Moonen, Custom Line, Hatteras, Riva, Azimut, Bennetti, Navetta.
- With the capability to sleep seven guests in 3 staterooms--full beam master, full VIP, and twin bunks with pullman--each having their own bathroom with oversized showers, while providing the crew 2 private rooms with separate baths--this boat will provide the luxury of plenty of space while allowing comfortable cruising. As you enter the boat, wide walkways allow comfortable movement around the well maintained teaks decks of the boat. The cockpit of the boat provides a great area for entertaining with large bench seating, teak cockpit table, refrigerator, ice maker, and pop up TV. One of the best areas out of any boat to spend the afternoon! Entering the salon, you walk through tinted stainless steel doors into a very comfortable and spacious salon area. With newly renovated soft goods, the twin oversized L-shaped sofas (port/starboard) provide ample seating for everyone. The interior feel of the boat is cozy with high gloss cherry woodwork, all impeccable condition. The entertainment unit is on the starboard side, including a 42" plasma pop up TV, surround sound, DVD and CD player. Moving forward, you will pass custom storage for all your dishware on the the port side, while the day head is on the starboard. When passing this bulkhead, the galley is open combined with the wheelhouse and a breakfast nook. The galley is fitted with a full fridge/freezer/icemaker, wine cooler, 4 burner stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, and garbage disposal. Granite countertops, open galley combined with the high gloss cherry interior give this section of the yacht a very high class and comfortable feel. Moving forward past the wheelhouse, you enter the crews quarters down a set of stairs. This is a remarkable crew setup which will keep both captain and crew happy. To the port, there is a captains berth with their own private head/shower. On the forward starboard, is a twin bunk berth with an aft adjacent head and shower as well. Adjoining crew laundry is installed. From the salon, you enter the guest/owners cabins from a set of stairs on the port side. The lower level layout provides 3 staterooms--a full beam master aft and two staterooms forward. In the owners cabin, a full king sized bed with upholstered headboard is set between two nightstands. On the port side, there is settee, dresser, vanity area, and an oversized walk-in closet. The master bath entrance is on the starboard side--including dual sinks, marble counter top, and oversized shower. Forward of the master on the port side is the VIP cabin. A newly installed large TV with sound system was mounted on the bulkhead opposite the queen bed. The closet in this stateroom has also been customized to add more storage space. In this private bath, the marble countertops accent the oversized shower! To the port side, the guest stateroom is equipped with a twin full sized bunks as well as a custom pullman bed that can be lowered to sleep 3. Like all the other cabins, this stateroom has a TV with DTV and private surround sound system. This bath, like the others has a full shower and granite countertops. On the flybridge, there is plenty of room for entertaining with plenty of seating, wet bar, and table, while still providing plenty of open space to enjoy time outside. Covered by a hardtop with recessed lighting, there is plenty of room to stay shielded from the sun. On the back of the deck, there is a davit which can hoist a tender and jet ski both included in the purchase! Lastly, as you enter the cockpit of the boat, there is plenty of room to get ready for diving, fight a fish, or sit in chairs as you watch the land fade away into the distance. The lazarette and engine room entrance are in the center of the bulkhead. The engine room is spotless, indicative of a well trained crew with all maintenance performed regularly. You need to see it to appreciate it!
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon RL80C Radar w/display Raytheon RN300 GPS Raytheon Autopilot w/Loran 650 Naiad hydraulic bow thruster Naiad stabilizers Icom M127 VHF Chart plotter Depth sounder Raytheon speed & distance log Raytheon speed indicator Rudder angle indicator Remote windlass operation from pilothouse and flybridge Hynautic steering adaptable to autopilot Engine alarm system for low pressure and high temp. TracVision G6 Sat TV Raytheon Mini M Sat phone
- Flybridge Equipment
- Custom fiberglass hardtop w/lighting (3) Pompanette helm chairs Built-in bench seating, port & stbd, w/custom fiberglass tables L-shaped bar w/3 swivel bar stools, Scotsman icemaker, refrigerator & sink Frigidbar top loading freezer (new) Custom cabinet w/BBQ grill RCL 100 ACR searchlight control Sirius satellite radio system
- Deck Equipment
- 14' Nautica tender w/Yamaha 50HP O/B Hand-held shower on swim platform Stainless steel portholes Teak swim platform w/stainless swim ladder (3) Windshield wipers (8) Stainless steel cleats (2) Stainless steel 316 plow 150lb anchor w/300' chain Quicklift 1600lb Davit w/rotation Maxwell V3500 Windlass Revere 8-person life raft NEW in 9/12 (3) SeaVision underwater lights (new 2010)
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3412E Engines (Port: 2403 hrs; Stbd: 2405 hrs) Twin Onan 27KW Generators w/soundshield (Port: 2869 hrs; Stbd: 2887 hrs) Naiad stabilizers Naiad hydraulic bow thruster Sea Recovery 1200 GPD watermaker ('06) Custom underwater engine exhaust w/idle by-pass 4-Bladed Faster bronze props Groco sea strainers (8) Mariner battery chargers Freshwater system (2) Rule bilge pumps Back-up water pump Back-up A/C pump (2) Spare water pumps motors for A/C (2) Spare oil filters for gen (8) Racor 2020 filters (8) Fuel filters for main engines Tool box
- Because the boat has been so well maintained by the captain and mate and an open checkbook, the boat shows better than the day it came off the showroom floor. This is one not to miss if you are looking for a large 3 stateroom boat that will comfortably accommodate your crew. Whether the time is spent entertaining, fishing, diving, or exploring the Bahamas, this boat will allow the owners to comfortably cruise anywhere. It will not disappoint as it turn-key and ready to go!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.