- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 CX
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“MARY ADELE” is the perfect definition of a luxurious picnic style hard top express. This 42' hardtop express is fully equipped and one of the cleanest on the market. She features a hard-back enclosure with abundant customizations & upgrades. The Flag Blue hull gleams and additional upgrades include: bow thruster, additional custom air conditioning, flat screen TVs, a comprehensive electronic package, Ultrasuede upholstery, custom teak woodwork, KVH satellite TV, upgraded performance package, and an upgraded genset.
The “MARY ADELE” has been maintained by the marina where she is kept. Service records and other information can be made available to interested parties. Please contact the listing broker to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sabre’s 42 Hardtop Express is a traditional Downeast styled performance cruiser that meets luxurious comfort. “MARY ADELE’S” entry is to starboard via the swim platform. Equipped with a full hard enclosure that opens out on to the large cockpit outfitted with additional seating & lined with designer upholstery. The deck space is perfectly suited for entertaining or family cruising. A fully enclosed and climate controlled bridge deck offers excellent sight lines and features upgraded Stidd chairs, L-shaped settee and a wet bar. Sleeps 4 in two staterooms, add in the salon settee for a total of 5 berths. The cherry wood galley is expansive and well equipped with the finest appliances.
- The spacious main salon displays the fine craftsmanship that is found throughout the vessel. The satin-varnished cherry interior woodwork is highlighted by a teak & holly sole. The L-shaped Ultra-suede settee (with storage outboard and below) offsets a beautifully finished Hi-Lo inlaid table. The fully equipped galley is aft to port and is within arm's reach of the helm deck. The guest stateroom is opposite the galley and offers a convertible berth. Satin Varnished Cherry Interior Teak & Holly Sole w/ Awlgrip Clear (7 coats) Sharp Aquos 20" Flat Screen TV & DVD player Soft Headliner Panels Windows Equipped w/ Screens, Including Portholes & Hatches Dovetailed Maple Drawers Fastened w/ Push Button Latches Wood Handholds Throughout Window Treatments Throughout L-shaped settee w\ Storage Under Underneath Hi-Lo Inlaid Table Louvered Salon Storage Lockers UltraSuede Upholstery Throughout Dual Stidd 500 Series Helm Chairs & Lined in Matching Ultra-leather "Light Oyster" w/ Blue Piping Tundra Refrigerator Wet Bar Energy Advantage Low E-glass (Windshield & Side Windows Center Windshield Opens For Ventilation Windshield Wipers w/ Washers Port & Starboard Windows Slide For Additional Ventilation Window Sunscreens (New in ’12) Lewmar Hatches in Hardtop Equipped w/ Ocean Air Roller Screens & Shades L-shaped Settee w/ Navy Blue Sunbrella Upholstery & White Pin Stripes Cherry Woodwork Throughout Full Hard Enclosure Engine Room Access Molded Console for Electronics Electric Fuel Tank Level Indicator Teleflex Morse Magic Bus Electronic Shift/Throttle Controls w/ Synchronizer
- Corian Counter Top w/ Molded SS Sink Seaward Gourmet 2 Burner Electric Cook-top Tundra Under-Counter Refrigerator Panasonic Microwave/Convection Oven Ample Storage Throughout Galley
- Master Stateroom
- Island Berth w/ Upgraded Memory Foam Mattress Private Access to Head Storage Lockers/Drawers Outboard, Below & Above Berth Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Bureau w/ Locker Above
- Guest Stateroom
- Double Berth w/ Foam Mattress Drawers & Storage Under Berth
- Corian Countertop Cherry Trimmed Mirror Shower Stall w/ Clear Plexiglass Door Teak Shower Seat w/ Wet Locker Outboard Scandvik Shower Mixer Control Fiberglass Sole w/ Anti-Skid Storage Lockers Ventilation Blower Holding Tank Level Indicator Jabsco Quiet-Flush Electric MSD Head Mirrored Door to Master
- Flag Blue Hull Paint White Decks w/ Non-Skid Swim platform and SS swim ladder Stainless Steel Deck Rail System Bow Pulpit w/ Dual Anchor Roller Lewmar Coastline Polished Aluminum Hatches Equipped w/ Screens Navigational Electronics Mast on Hard Top Teak Cabin Side Eyebrow Cockpit Seat Cushions Hinged Cockpit Locker Hatches w/ Gas Struts Walk Through Transom Door to Starboard Swim Ladder Double (aft facing) Bench Seat Single (aft facing) Bench Seat Custom Stainless Steel Opening Ports Equipped w/Screens Custom Teak Side Steps
- Bridge and Helm
- The helm deck is the operations center of the vessel, but is also suitable for entertaining and dining. The helm console is to starboard and offers full sight lines on all points. Dual Stidd chairs are found forward and there is an L-shaped settee with inlaid table aft to port. Opposite there is a wet bar with a Corian counter top, icemaker, refrigerator and a single bench seat. Bridge deck is equipped with a 24K BTU heating and air conditioning system. Electronics: Furuno NavNet Chartplotter w/ Open Array & Sounder Northstar 958 Chartplotter Simrad AP22 Autopilot Standard Horizon VHF Radios Simrad IS-12 Multi displays/Depthfinder/Knot log Bennett Trim Tabs 12v Receptacle Imtra Windlass Electric Air Horn Clarion M455 AM/FM/CD with (4) speakers & remote control Sirius Satellite Stereo system KVH Satellite TV system Sony Flat Screen 15" TV ARC Remote Searchlight Compass TV & Ethernet Jack
- Upgraded Northern Lights 12kW Generator w/ Sound Shield (1440hrs) Group 31 Dedicated Engine Start Batteries (2) 8D Deep Cycle Ship's House Batteries (2) Battery Disconnect w/ Emergency Crossover Switches Bass Illuminated Main Circuit Breaker Distribution Panel Tinned Wire Used Throughout Dedicated 12V Battery for Genset Optional Salon Dimmer Switch 3 Zone Central Air Conditioning/Heat Systems – (24k BTU unit - helm deck & two 12k BTU units - cabin) Professional Mariner 50 amp/3 Bank Battery Charger 110 Outlets Throughout 12V Lighting System w/ Cantalupi Jeny Overhead Lights & Danish Cabin Reading Lights Courtesy Lights Throughout Navigation Lights TV/Telephone Hookups throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Fully Insulated w/ Soundown Foam Noise Barrier Twin 500hp Yanmar 6CX (1100hrs) Side-Power Bow Thruster SP75T Engine Displays Teleflex Morse Magic Bus Throttle & Shift Controls w/ Synchronizer 80Amp 12V Alternators On Engines Groco Engine Intake Strainers w/ Crash Drains Seawater Cooled Exhaust System w/ In-Line Mufflers & Side Exhaust Outlets Dripless Shaft Seals w/ Crossover Manganese Bronze Struts w/ Rubber Cutlass Bearings Baffled Aluminum Fuel Tank Racor Fuel/Water Separators w/ Water Level Alarms Fuel Filters: Racor Primary; Caterpillar Secondary Reverso Oil Change System Side-Power Bow Thruster Bennett Trim Tabs Fire Suppression System 2" Aquamet 22 SS Shafts w/ Spurs Roto-Molded Polyethylene Water Tanks Roto-Molded Polyethylene Holding Tank Marelon Sea Valve on Thru-Hull Fittings Marelon Discharge Seacock w/ Macerator Pump 12-VDC Hot & Cold Pressure Water System Groco Paragon Junior Pressure Water Pump w/ Accumulator Tank Electric Water Tank Level Indicator Groco 2-Way Engine Valve for Emergency Bilge Pump 4-Blade Nibral Propellers "Computer" Tuned to ISO Class 1 Rating Propeller Shaft Brushes Xintex Fireboy CG2-900 Automatic Fire Suppression Discharge System w/ Dual Override Engine Room Blower High Water Alarm Glendenning Cablemaster Shore Power Cable w/ Wireless Remote Control Engine Room Lights 12V AD/DC
- 11Gal Hot Water Heater Temperature Control Valve On Hot Water Supply Freshwater Washdown Forward & Aft Raw Water System Incremental Tank Gauge in Head Hot/Cold Transom Shower Freshwater Spigot in Engine Room
- Manufacturers Description
- The Sabre 42 Hardtop Express is a traditional Downeast styled performance cruiser that offers exceptional performance and luxurious comfort. A fully enclosed and climate controlled helm deck offers excellent sight lines and features Stidd chairs, L-shaped settee and a wet bar. A Full Hard enclosure aft with door opens out on to a large/lower aft cockpit with additional matching seating. The overall combined deck space is perfectly suited for entertaining or family cruising. Fine craftsmanship and high quality is exhibited throughout the boat, but is especially evident upon inspection of the interior. The spacious accommodations include a 2-stateroom layout that is highlighted by a satin finished cherry woodwork and a teak and holly sole. The dinette is anchored by another L-shaped settee and the fully equipped galley features a Tundra refrigerator. State of the art construction techniques incorporate a vacuum-bagged PVC foam core to create a very high strength to weight ratio. The end result being one of the lightest yet strongest structures available. A deep-vee hull shape with prop pockets allows for a smooth ride even in the roughest conditions. In addition to her sea kindly motion while underway, the hull design is capable of powerful running speeds with a comfortable cruise speed of 26 knots and a top end of 32 knots.
- Brokers Comments
- “MARY ADELE” screams luxury from the moment you step foot on her deck: from the nicely laid out cockpit to the open and airy bridge to the woodwork throughout. She presents herself in style while having the ability to get up and go when the Captain desires. Don’t miss your opportunity to own one of the most sought after Downeast style picnic boats on the market today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.