- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Performance and luxury should be standard not optional. The 312 Fiesta Vee is without a doubt, equipped with all the options, extremely well maintained by meticulous owners, & a clean, turnkey boat that has always been kept in a high and dry hence its beautiful condition. Powered by twin 5.0L Mercruisers and a spacious 11’4 beam, the floor plan lay out of the 312 has that touch of luxury seen only in better-quality boats. She is truly a beautiful boat a well-proportioned family express with a wide-open interior. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sleeps two on forward athwart positioned double berth (not a vee-berth), sleeps two on convertible dinette/sofa and two in mid-cabin queen berth for a total of 6 berths. Large stand-up guest head w/shower, electric head and storage cabinet. Salon Toshiba built-in color TV/DVD- Sony AM/FM CD 6 disk changer with speakers throughout cabin and cockpit & 2 remotes Fwd Berth & Mid cabin berth Designer quilts and throw pillows Closets Shelf storage Privacy curtains
- Tundra 12v/110v large 4.2cuft. refrigerator/freezer Stainless steel sink w/designer faucets Ample pantry storage Kenyon 2 burner electric stove Emerson carousel microwave (built-in) Mr.Coffee Machine (built-in) Atwood carbon monoxide monitor
- Simpson Lowrance electric windlass Remote electric search light Walk-thru windshield Windshield wiper Camper canvas/enclosure Cockpit wetbar w/storage and refrigerator Cockpit table Cockpit remote stereo controls Transom hot &cold shower Faria complete instrumentation Faria Digital Depth Sounder Engine synchronizer gauge Flip-up helm seat bolster
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 5.0 MPI's with Bravo III Drives T-30amp shore power 4 Batteries 30amp Intellipower Marine converter/charger Electric/hydraulic engine room hatch Marine Air heat & air conditioning Lenco trim tabs w/indicator lights Large easy access to engine and machinery space
- Garmin GPS 182C satellite navigation/chartplotter Standard Horizon VHF ship to shore radio telephone Entertainment system remote controls Danforth Compass