- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- twin inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This very low hour well kept Open Cruiser is seriously for sale. Great Boat for The Chesapeake Bay. It is a stylish family cruiser whose conservative design and top-quality construction make her very desirable. A modified-V hull design and shallow skeg with 12'6 Beam make her very sea kindly. Her plush interior and sportboat profile are most attractive. The interior features and overnight berths for six are in a cabin of unusual elegance and luxury. Along with the beautiful interior cabin she has an excellant fishing cockpit with transom door and gunwale padding.
- Deck and Hull
- Full Bow rail with bow pulpit and anchor roller. Fiberglass swim platform with teak inserts and swim ladder. Transom Door. Four flush fishing rod holders. In the cockpit on the starboard side you have a wet bar with sink, roll out bottle storage and a cutting board. The port side has a deep live well. The two stern seats are movable with storage inside. There are padded bolsters around the transom area. Springline cleats are on both sides. Helmseat and companion seats. Instrument cover. Two windshield wipers. Center windshield has lower opening window. Convertible top with side curtains and aft cover.
- 2 burner electric stove, built in microwave oven ,electric refrigerator. sink. On the port side as you enter your cabin area.
- Double bed forward to the starboard side with 3 built in drawers and storage area. Hanging locker. Sink all in the foreward stateroom. Dinette drops to sleep two. Settee converts to hanging bunks. Sleeps total of 6. Stand up enclosed head with hot and cold water shower. Electric head.
- 12 volt systems and 110 volts systems. Twin 30 amp 110 volt. Two Dockcords, Generator, Built in Battery charger. Rev. cycle marine air and heat. 12 Volt Battery parallel, sniffer,Mc610 VHF, Compass, Built in Garmin GPS Map 545, Data Marine Dart speed log and digital depth finder. Trim Tabs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Paul Brinkley 410 708 2585