- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Big Block 7.4L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a nice cruising convertible with all the accoutrements: air conditioning, generator, icemaker, recently re-done interior including new carpet, new drapery, new lighting, and an amazing surround-sound audio/video system.
- Vessel Description
- The flybridge features a center-line helm seat with adjacent mate seat, and an "L" shaped settee aft. The cockpit has a transom door for easy access to the swim platform. There is a large sliding glass door into the main salon. The salon features two leather recliners to port with a huge flat panel TV and surround-sound system to starboard. It's only two steps down to the "U" shaped galley to port. The head compartment with shower stall is opposite to starboard. The private forward cabin has a large double bed, cedar lined hanging locker, and numerous storage drawers and alcoves.
- Main Salon
- Two leather swivel / reclining chairs Sharp 70" flat panel TV Sony S-Master surround-sound audio system Sony surround-sound speakers with sub-woofer Raritan ice-maker Central vacuum system Air conditioning (2) New plush carpeting New drapery for all windows Side window mini blinds Accent rope lighting
- Summit two door frost-free refrigerator / freezer Litton built-in microwave Black & Decker built-in coffee maker Black & Decker built-in can opener Princess three burner electric cook-top Hot & Cold pressure water with sprayer Dual molded-in sinks Numerous storage lockers and drawers Under-floor pantry bin New halogen lighting A/C control GFI electrical outlet
- Master Stateroom
- Large double bed Cedar lined hanging locker Mirrored dressing desk Directional reading lights Air conditioning control TV alcove Under-bed drawers Overhead screened hatch Designer bedding and accent pillows
- Vacu-flush toilet system Molded-in sink with hot & cold pressure water Vanity & mirror GFI electrical outlet Holding tank with macerator offshore pump-out Separate shower stall Air conditioning inlet
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 740S GPS map Garmin 240 Fishfinder Icom M402 VHF radio Datamarine Multi depth, speed/log, temp Ritchie magnetic compass Remote controlled searchlight Wet bar locker with ice bucket Radar arch Bimini top Captain & mate seats "L" shaped settee
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Crusader 7.4 L (454 c.i.) gas engines 568 hours on hour meters Straight shafts with conventional stuffing boxes Four lever throttle and shift controls Full analog instrumentation Aqua-lift mufflers Trim tabs Bilge blowers Bilge pumps
- Westerbeke 6Kw generator 419 hours on hour meter Three EverStart 12 volt batteries Battery selector switches Automatic battery charger Two 30 Amp shore power inlets AC/DC electrical distribution panel New hot water heater
- Additional Equipment
- Swim platform with boarding ladder Bow pulpit with anchor roller 40 Lb. Danforth anchor with chain & rope rode Maxwell electric anchor windlass Electric air horns Stainless steel bow and side railings TV antenna Techreline windshield covers Slide opening side windows Two MarineAir air conditioners (8k & 16K BTU) Additional stand alone portable air conditioning unit New hot water heater Cable TV inlet Dockside water inlet
- Broker's Comments
- This Sea Ray 345 Sedan Bridge has all the amenities that a couple on a limited budget can surely enjoy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.