- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A ONE-OWNER BOAT AND IT SHOWS!!
FRESH WATER KEPT FROM 2003-2012!!
MUST SELL NOW - DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
"Brianne" is being sold by her original Owner. Her first four years were spent in the moorings fleet, during which time the Owner personally inspected the boat at least every six months to insure she was being kept "proper". Additionally, He was there for the 1999 phase-out period to insure the boat left the charter service in excellent condition. She was outfitted with new Doyle sails and ProFurl roller furling at that time. A new tall dodger - 3 part bimini with 4-sided enclosure and custom stainless arch/davit was completed in 2000. She has had light use since with a large dose of exceptional care.
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Brianne". PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED!
- "Brianne" has a three stateroom layout with a two head/shower compartments. The forward Master Stateroom has a Pullman berth to starboard with hanging locker and dressing settee to port. The ensuite head/shower are in the forepeak. The salon is roomy with lots of light and ventilation. The generous galley is midship to port with an over-sized L-shaped dinette and centerline bench seat to starboard. Aft of the dinette is the spacious nav station and private guest head/shower compartment to starboard. The twin aft cabins have double berths with hanging lockers and privacy doors in the bulkheads. Starboard side cabin is being used as a "garage" and has no berth cushions.
- Seafrost - engine driven & 12V cold plates refrigerator/freezer Force 10, propane 2 burner stove w/ oven & broiler Double S/S sink (4) Hullside lockers w. shelf above Slide out pantry cabinet Dish dry rack or dry storage locker Under counter cabinet Cutlery compartment Brita water filter 12V fan (2) 10 # propane tanks
- Raymarine ST6002 linear drive autopilot Standard Horizon CP180i chartplotter Raymarine depth, speed Speedtech weather station Alpine stereo/CD w/ salon & cockpit speakers Standard Horizon VHF w/ DSC Ram mic @ helm Plastimo Olympic 6" compass
- (3) AGM Group 31 batteries Xantrex 50 amp battery automatic charger 140 Watt portable inverter Air-X wind generator 50' Marinco dockside electrical cables 30 to 50 amp adapter (5) 12V Fans
- West Marine portable cabin heater Amp, oil pressure, temp gauges at helm Fuel tank gauge Single lever engine controls Bilge pumps - 1 automatic, 1 manual Manual head w/ Y-valve Racor fuel filters NEW 2012 - Circulating pump & timing belt 36" Destroyer wheel w/ spare rudder, upper and lower bearings
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 35# CQR on all chain rode, 35# Bruce Lofrans Tigres 1000 watt bi-directional electric windlass Three part Bimini (2011) Custom offshore tall dodger (re-stitched w/ new zippers 2011) Three sided enclosure w/ aft curtain (re-stitched w/ new zippers 2011) Custom stainless aft arch w/ davit system and rigid Bimini frame Molded in swim platform with walk-thru transom and shower (6) 10" deck cleats (8) Lewmar opening ports (5) Lewmar deck hatches (6) Fixed portlights Cockpit table with integral cooler and drop leafs Cockpit drink holders Sunbrella cockpit cushions Boat hook S/S Lifelines Manual dinghy davits Yamaha 3 HP OB motor Anchor and deck steaming lights (NEW 2012) (4) Life jackets Fire extiguishers Fenders & lines
- Sails & Rigging
- 1998 Doyle main w/ 3 reef points - Good Condition 1998 Doyle genoa on ProFurl roller furling - very good condition (2) Lewmar 48ST two speed primaries, (2) 30ST Sails cleaned and inspected at Sail Care 2008 Double backstays Genoa tracks and cars All control lines lead to cockpit thru spinlocks Lazy Jacks on main Mast pulpit Mast mounted whisker pole Main chainplates NEW in 2006 , Forward chainplates in 2012
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Brianne" is an exceptionally good looking Beneteau 400 that has been well taken care of by her only Owner. Nicely upgraded over the years of exciting adventures. You will find her to be in "ready to go" condition. Her Owner is realistic in his asking price and is open to discussing "common sense" offers. Beneteau 405 manual Engine Owners manual All systems manuals on board Bottom painted mid - 2012 with 3 coats PCA ablative bottom paint
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER