- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Better than NEW!!!! This Classic 28 Bertram Flybridge has been rebuilt and upgraded from tip to tail!
Custom Features include a solid LUCITE 1” thick companion way door on Stainless Steel Frames and hinges. New throughout… replacing original fuses with breakers. Dripless Shaft Logs replaces the old school packing glands. New Fuel Injected, Fresh Water Cooled, 5.7L Pleasure Craft Marine Inboards 330 HP each. All NEW Stingers and Bulkheads Gel coated engine room. Custom interior, all new Carpeting, Upholstery, Counter Top, New Upgraded Electric Head w/Macerator. Under Water Lighting…
Shows Like NEW. Truly a MUST SEE!!! PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Walk through a Custom Lucite Door with Bertram Logo to welcome you into an all new interior. Dinette to starboard. Head to port. Forward is a custom Galley with Cooler and Tackle Center replacing the never used cook top and Frig. All new counter tops, upholstery and carpeting. Finished Gel Coat Decks beneath carpet. Newly upholstered v-berth. Custom Rod Storage Overhead. Great Visibility through the panoramic window that open for fresh air.
- Main Salon
- Great Head Room and Open Views Through Out. Clean and Updated
- Carpeting over Gel Coat Floor New Tackle Locker and Storage replaces refrigerator Built in Cooler replaces original cooktop New counter tops and upholstery New electric head with macerator
- Master Stateroom
- New upholstery and sheets with storage below and access to anchor locker forward. Overhead Rod Storage
- Deck is solid and free from damage and wear New Bolsters and Plenty of Rod Holders and Storage Bait Tray Out Riggers Teaser Reels, New Simpson Lawrence Windlass Custom Fender Rack w/2 Fenders Live Well Quad Base Fighting Chair w/gimbal
- Electronics and Helm
- Helm includes two new pedestal chairs and lounge bench with storage below New Bimini Top for Bridge and Cockpit Custom drink holders Digital Depth and Temp Furuno Multi-Function 7” screen Fish Finder and Plotter Garmin GPS Chart and Nav Icom VHF Polyplanner FM/CD Stereo with built in speakers on bridge and cockpit
- Complete upgraded electrical system New Wiring, Breaker Panel replace Fuses Single 30amp Service w/Cord and Battery Charger Under Water Lighting 4X12volt Marine Batteries
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- New PCM 5.7 FWC EFI 330 HP in 2007 New Stringers and Bulkheads Gel coated throughout New Dripless Shaft Logs Under water light.
- Brokers Comments
- This Boat is what Bertram would make today. All Upgrades to new boat standards. Not a Project Boat…This is a TURN KEY READY TO RUN boat for the Bertram enthusiast. Replacement Cost would be 5 times the asking price. Owner has priced for sale and has personal equipment to offer buyer at a discounted price. In COVERED MARINA near Banana River, Brevard County FL.
- Not included in this offering but available at a great price: Life Raft, Sat Phone, EPIRB, Fishing Rods and Tackle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.