- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Rinker has all the right stuff with newer Freshwater cooled 2004 marine power engines and a spacious cockpit allowing plenty of room for entertaining guests, offers sleeping accommodations for six and plenty of storage space for your guest and provisions for a weekend on the water. Built on a beamy semi vee hull, the Fiesta Vee's mid cabin floor plan is arranged a little different from the norm in that the galley refrigerator is forward under the double berth.
The cockpit, with seating for 6-8 includes a full wet bar with sink and refrigerator. Additional features include a walk-through windshield, electric engine hatch, extended swim platform and transom shower. Also equipped with a windlass, generator, marine air/heat and remote search light. Delicate Situation has just been serviced and detailed as of 4-10-13 and ready to cruise.
- The Salon features a large dinette to starboard side with galley opposite. Forward is a huge "bow berth" with storage under. The head is aft to port and has shower, electric head, and lavatory with storage. The mid cabin converts to a full berth and encloses. The interior on this boat is spacious and well designed.
- Refrigerator AC/DC 2 burner electric cooktop Microwave built in Hot & cold pressure water with sink Built-in coffee maker Storage in cupboards and drawers
- Deck and Cockpit
- Cockpit wet bar/Norcold Ac/dc refrigerator Seating for 8 Transom gate/swim platform w/safety ladder Radar arch Dock lines, fenders, life jackets Two Bimini tops and Camper canvas with new strataglass Cockpit shower Fore deck sun pad Electric hatch lift Curved companion lounge seating port side Walk thru windshield to bow Electric windlass with remote, anchor roller and delta anchor and rode
- Electronics and Helm
- Garmin 740S Touch screen GPS Plotter West Marine VHF 580 Jabsco Remote Spotlight Clarion Stereo and 12 disc player with remotes Fireboy Automatic fire suppression system Tilt Wheel Lowrance in Dash Depth finder
- Compass Standard VHF radio Engine gauges Helm operated windlass control for Simpson Lawrence Windlass Remote Jabsco electric search light Helm and Cockpit remote for stereo for 6-CD player Trim tabsØ Navigation and anchor lights Electric Hot Water heater with engine manifold heating Wabasto 16BTU digital remote Air conditioner and heat 12 volt/110 volt electrical systems Two 30 amp Shore cords New promatic 40 amp Battery charger 4kw Kohler generator 81 hrs
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2004 Vortec 5.7 Marine Power 325 hrs freshwater cooled Bravo Three duo prop outdrives Kohler 4KW with 81 hrs Stainless steel props
- Brokers Comments
- Delicate situation has had a lot of upgrades and new equipment along the way and will make a great boat for the new owner. Motivated seller, bring offers!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.