- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OUR TRADE, this 1982 33' Bertram was completely refit and lengthened to 37' in 2009. Everything on this boat is new. The prior owner had the 1982 Bertram boat installed with new Twin Cummins Diesels, New Generator, Transmissions, exhausts, etc by a professional shipyard.
Submit your best CASH offer. No Trades please!
- At time of survey, the vessel was completing a major renovation and refit encompassing all areas of vessel and machinery. The vessel was physically modified from a 33’ vessel to a 37’ vessel by ‘stretching’ her 4 ft. through the cockpit area. This modification to the hull was done by a full-service yacht repair facility that has performed this type of modification to several other vessels. The hullo modification was performed by SeaBrook Marine Services, New Orleans, LA. In 2009 many renovations occurred including the removal of vessel’s original gasoline engines and installation of factory reconditioned Cummins 6BTA5.9 six cylinder marine diesel engines and new ZF 220A hydraulic clutch reverse reduction marine transmissions. All modifications as needed to engine stringers for new engine installation made. Stretching boat 4 feet in the cockpit from 33 feet to 37 feet. Exterior topsides waterline up gelcoat finish newly over coated with polyurethane enamel. Boot & feature stripes painted new. Non-skid finish on weather decks painted new. Flying bridge and superstructure, all gelcoat areas over coated with polyurethane enamel paint. New custom-built full fishing tower, tuna tower style, with fully operational tower helm. Silver anodized aluminum pipe framed tower with soft top over flying bridge and soft t6op over tower helm. AC & DC electrical systems completely re-wired with new custom-built marine grade electrical panels, new marine grade wiring & fixtures throughout the vessel. New interior recessed lighting throughout the vessel. Fuel system upgraded with two (2) new aluminum diesel service fuel tanks, new fuel hose and new Racor filtration machinery. New real wood veneer over original cabinetry and bulkheads throughout the vessel and custom-built entertainment center with wood veneer finish. New solid wood teak & holly flooring throughout the vessel with mahogany trim on all floor hatches. New granite counter tops in galley area ad heed compartment with new s/s sinks and plumbing fixtures. New vinyl headliners throughout the vessel, new hull liners throughout the vessel. Steps up on C/L aft to open saloon and galley area. L-shaped galley to starboard forward; convertible settee aft to port, built-in entertainment center forward to port. Below saloon/galley area finds machinery space; above finds flying bridge. Moving aft through companionway door finds open cockpit with bait & tackle center to starboard Lazarette below. New pumps throughout the vessel and new plumbing gray water and potable water. A noted as ‘new’ throughout the body of this survey report. All new navigation and communication equipment listed as new throughout the body of this survey report. New antennas for all communication equipment and new antenna hardware were installed. New entertainment electronics listed as new throughout the body of this survey report. Vessel found renovated and provided with new machinery and equipment throughout. Vessel should be considered as a 1982/2009 Model.
- Vessel’s interior fit & trim noted as vinyl headliners and hull liner forward, teak & holly with mahogany trim flooring throughout vessel. Real wood veneer plywood cabinetry and joinery work throughout vessel. Solid granite counter tops in galley and saloon. Fusion MS-CD-500 marine type AM/FM/CD/satellite stereo system. (2009) Toshiba 36” color LCD TV. (2009) Yamaha RX-365 domestic style stereo surround sound system. (2009) Sony DVD NS710H domestic style DVD/CD player. (2009)
- Solid granite countertops and wood cabinetry Force (10) two-burner electric glass top Euro Kera stove top. (2009). Single basin s/s sink with hot & cold pressure taps. (2009) Magic Chef 4 cu. ft domestic type refrigerator, 110 VAC. (2009)
- Master Stateroom
- Forward master centerline V-Berth with storage below Hanging Locker aft to port
- Master Head
- Enclosed head compartment to port with vanity NEW Electric Toilet –July 2013 Open Shower stall
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper & lower berths Hanging Locker aft
- Newly Installed in 2009 – Re-Manufactured Twin (2) Cummins from Cummins Manufacturer - 6BTA5.9M six cylinder-- 150 hrs. Engines are Turbo Charged and fresh water cooled via engine-mounted heat exchanger. Exhaust wet via transom. 12Volt start. Engines fitted with ZF 220A hydraulic clutch reduction assemblies, ratio 2.04:1 Generator: New Phasor 6.5 KW Generator (July 2013) Indicated Generator operating hrs: 5 (1) Cruisair 16,000 BTU marine type reverse cycle central heating/AC system; split system. (2009) (1) Cruisair 6,000 BTU marine type self-contained air conditioner. (2009). Air conditioners served by SMX-IR electronic thermostats. (1) 20-gallon electric water heater. (2009) Two 30 amp 125 VAC shore power inlets with circuit breaker protection at location. Lighting 12 volt throughout vessel. 12 VDC & 120 VAC ship service provided with breaker type overload protection on Custom marine grade distribution panel segregated by voltage. Panel located in Saloon port forward.(2009) 12 VDC sub panel on flybridge with fuse type overload protection.(2009)
- Uniden Oceanus VHF radio telephone flybridge (New) Raymarine RayPilot ST8002 automatic pilot system with hyrdraulic drive (New) Raymarine E-80 8" LCD color display with 6 kW open array radar, GPS, chart (2) 3" Ritchie magnetic compasses, tower and flybridge (2009) Standard Horizon Eclipse, VHF radio telephone tower
- Deck and Hull
- New custom-built anodized aluminum pipe frame tuna tower with soft top over flying bridge And soft top Z-style top over tower helm. Cockpit coaming pads. (Replaced 2009) Pumps: (3) Rule approx. 2000 GPH 12 volt submer-sible bilge pumps with auto/manual float switches. (2009) (1) Oil X Changer 12 VDC electric oil change pump. (New) 12 VDC live well pump. (2009) Cruisair 115 VAC air conditioning cooling water pump. (New)
- Fishing Gear and Equipment
- Custom FRP modular bait and tackle center Rupp silver anodized double spreader outriggers Tournament Model. (2009) (8) flush gunnel mount release – no fastener rod holders. (2009) 4-blade 22” X 36” bronze propellers
- Miscellaneous Gear and Outfit
- Shore side fresh water connection. (1) Guest 4”: electric remote control spotlight. (2) Rotocast teak-back helm chairs. (2) 12 VDC deck lights. (New) (2) Ocean LED underwater lights. (2009)
- Diesel fuel: Total capacity approx. 360 gallons in three tanks – 250 Gal in FRP and 55 Gals in (2) Aluminum Tanks Fuel valve selector/shut-off manifold aft engine compartment bulkhead. Fresh water: Total capacity approx. 70 gallons in one aluminum tank. Original. Holding tank: Polyethylene tank, approx 20 gallons. TYPE III MSD with deck and overboard discharge.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht