- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"SPINDRIFT" is a SPARKLING, CLEAN EXAMPLE of a CLASSIC CRUISER
Spindrift's nicely kept brightwork, navy blue awlgripped hull with fresh standing rigging and sails make her a standout in any harbor. The Pearson 365, designed by Bill Shaw was a tremendous success for Pearson and for good reason. She is the perfect size for a couple to enjoy and has that certain yacht style that brings joy and pride of ownership. Her ketch rig gives many options to adapt to changing conditions and continue the voyage in comfort. Upon arrival at your destination her shoal draft lets Spindrift slip into the most desirable anchorages with ease.
Call for an appointment today to see this beautiful and affordable yacht today.
- Beginning in the bow there is a nice size V-berth with filler cushion which conveniently stores overhead when not in use. There are 2 opening ports and a hatch for ventilation. To starboard in the stateroom is a hanging locker and to port a bureau with 1 shelf, 2 cabinets and 2 drawers. Moving aft to starboard is the head with LectraSan system and Wilcox Crittenden toilet. There is a sink and vanity and separate stand up shower with molded in seat. The head has one opening port and a dorade above the shower stall for ventilation. To port is more storage with a large hanging locker, shelves and a small locker. Also in this space is a coal burning Ratelco stove to take the chill off on cool mornings. Moving aft to the salon you find large comfortable settees on port and starboard both of which make excellent berths. In addition outboard to starboard is a proper pilot berth. The salon table folds down to convert the settees to a dining area. The table is drop leaf and can be used full or half size as needed. Moving aft to port is the U-shaped galley with DC refrigeration, hot/cold pressure water, a microwave, more storage cabinets are outboard as well as overhead in a handy plate and glass holder. The galley also has a 3 burner stove with oven. To starboard is a sit down navigation station with lift up chart table and good lighting.
- Shipmate 3 burner propane stove w/ oven (2) 10# Propane tanks Sunbeam microwave oven DC refrigeration Single stainless sink Laminate countertops 6 Gallon water heater
- Autohelm 3000 autopilot Chartplotters: Garmin 75, Garmin GPS 175, Garmin GPS Map 492 Signet wind, depth Unimetric Sandpiper VHF at Nav station, Standard Horizon Eclipse at Helm GPS and VHF antennas Seth Thomas clock and barometer Ritchie compass Phillips flat screen TV AM/FM/CD stereo w/ salon & cockpit speakers
- Electrical & Mechanical
- (2) Type 27 house/start batteries NEW 2012 automatic battery charger 50 amp Alternator 12V outlets New shore power cables 2012 Power splitter Westerbeke 4-108 diesel engine Portable AC system Wilcox Crittenden Headmate head Raritan ElectraSan sanitation system Bilge pumps Black iron fuel tank replaced with 27 gallon plastic
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 35# CQR, Danforth West Marine 26# backup Chain locker (1) Dorade Dodger Awning Canvas covers Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Lazarettes & lockers Awlgripped in 2002 Lifesling Swim ladder Motor mount Fire extinguishers USCG safety package Life jackets Lifelines NEW 2011
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller Furling Jib (2011) FX Main, Mizzen, Jib Storm jib, 110 Genoa, Cruising Spinnaker Standing rigging all new in 2010 Boom vang Topping lift Liflines NEW 2011 Rebuilt reinforced mast step
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. click for more info