- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONAL BUYING OPPORTUNITY
LOOKS AND RUNS LIKE NEW
Beautiful one-owner vessel since new.
Kept on the Great Lakes until 2003.
Fully customized with twin Roller Furling Systems for sails
for carefree and easy sailing.
Custom 5 ft. Keel, Upgraded 2010 Electronics,
Air Conditioning and only 987 Original Hours on Engine.
If you are looking for a true turnkey Beneteau
that will please the most discriminating buyer .....
This is your Beneteau.
It must be seen to be appreciated.
- Accommodations Overview
- This classic and stylish sailboat has a two Stateroom / two Head layout. The Master Stateroom is forward with en-suite Head. The Guest Stateroom is aft to port. The Guest Head is aft to starboard. Spacious Salon / Dinette has a center-line table and facing settees. Galley is nicely appointed. Comfortable interior Nav Station is well equipped. Varnished cherry mahogany interior throughout. All opening portals fitted with blinds.
- Salon / Dinette
- Port and starboard side upholstered settees will accommodate seating for (8). Center-line cherry mahogany double drop-leaf table with footing and leaf-supports and removable fiddles and wine locker in center. Bulkhead storage lockers along both hull sides. (6) Opening portals with roller shades and screens. Grab rail with integrated blinds. Halogen lights. MarineAir digital air/ heat/ humidity controls.
- Nav Station
- Nav Station is to starboard across from Galley. Built-in chart table with storage below. Upholstered swivel stool. Horizon VHF Radio. Ray 202 VHF Radio / Hailer. Raytheon NAV 398 GPS as back-up.
- L-shaped Galley is conveniently located to port of the companionway stairs, open to the Salon. Frigomatic 12V DC (4.0 cu ft) in-counter refrigerator with storage baskets. Enu Marine (3) burner gimbaled stainless steel stove with oven. Rival microwave. Good counter space. Dual round stainless steel sinks (11 7/8" dia.). Single lever faucet services both sinks. Hot and cold pressurized water. Additional foot pump for salt water rinse and refrigerator drain. Under counter storage. Dedicated cutlery drawer. Under counter basket and dustbin. 6 gal. Hot water tank. Opening portal. Grab rail with integrated blind. Halogen light. Fluorescent light.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward with en-suite Head. Double berth with storage under. Port and starboard bulkhead storage lockers. Vanity with two mirrored cabinets above and storage below. Opening deck hatch (20"x20") with roller blind. Opening portal. Ceiling spotlights. Privacy door. Master En-Suite Head White fiberglass interior. Jabsco marine toilet with hinged shower seat. Vanity with counter, stainless steel sink and storage below. Faucet with convenience shower. Stainless steel hand/ towel rail. Mirrored cabinet. Opening portal. Fluorescent lighting. Privacy door.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is aft to port. Marine queen berth with storage under. Hanging locker. Bulkhead storage locker. (2) Opening portals. (3) Halogen spotlights. Engine and stuffing box access. Port side deck clear window skylight. Privacy door.
- Guest / Day Head
- Large and comfortable Guest / Day Head is aft to starboard. White fiberglass interior. Jabsco marine toilet with large hinged shower seat. Vanity with counter, stainless steel sink and storage cabinet and open shelves below. Faucet with convenience shower. Stainless steel hand/ towel rail. (2) Mirrored cabinet. Large cabinet / wet locker. Opening portal. Fluorescent lighting. Starboard side deck clear window skylight. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 740S Touch Screen Color GPS/ Chart Plotter plus HD Radar - NEW 2010 - Extended Warranty. Raytheon ST5000 + Auto Pilot interfaced with Garmin 740S System. Ray ST60 Wind. Ray ST60 Speed. Ray ST60 Depth. Ray ST60 Multi. Ritchie Compass.
- (2) 31 Series batteries for Engine and House. (2) Battery switches. Additional Optima back-up battery for House. Sentry battery charger. (2) 12V Ship’s Power Panels. 110V Shore Power System. 30 amp Power cord with adapters.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Custom 5ft. Draft Keel built by Marskeel - 2000. Full removable Cockpit enclosure (screening and clear vinyl). Easy to store onboard - NEW 2009. Dodger / Bimini - NEW 2009. Leather covered GOIOT steering 47" diameter wheel. Engine Control recessed in Cockpit coaming. Teak slatted body-conforming port and starboard Cockpit seating with storage under. Teak grating in Cockpit. Steering quadrant access locker. "Sugar Scoop" swim platform with stainless steel step and fold-down boarding ladder. Vented propane locker. GOIOT Anchor windlass. Fortress anchor with chain and anchor rode plus spare Delta 22 lb. anchor. Self-bailing anchor locker. Anodized aluminum stemhead fitting with anchor roller and fairleads. Aluminum toe rail with (6) integrated mooring cleats. (2) Recessed aluminum handrails on coach roof. Stainless steel pulpits. Stainless steel 24" profiled stanchions. Stainless steel double lifelines with opening gates.
- Sails and Rigging
- Charleston roller furling mast - NEW 2006. Doyle battened Zenith rolling furling mainsail - NEW 2006. Custom above-deck roller furling genoa hardware. Schaefer furling system and Doyle jib -NEW 2006. All standing rigging - 2006. All running rigging -2006. Upgraded Harken Main sheet traveler system. Vang system - 2006. (2) Lewmar 46 CST 2-speed self-tailing primary winches. (2) Lewmar CST30 2-speed self-tailing secondary winches. Halyards and reefing lines lead aft to Cockpit under GRP Halyard cover. (12) Sheet stoppers for halyards and reefing lines. (6) Pad eyes for Spinnaker downhaul, topping lift and sheets. (3) Winch handles ((2) locking; (1) std.)
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 43hp Volvo Penta 2003TB Diesel engine - only 987 original hours. Transmission - NEW 2012. Volvo GEM 2-blade folding prop. Dripless shaft log. MarineAir 16,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle and digital and humidity controls in Salon. Automatic and manual bilge pumps. (2) Jabsco marine toilets with "Y" valves and holding tanks. Hot/ cold 12V DC pressure water system. 6 gal. Hot water tank.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229