- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI ALPHA I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CLEAN FRESH-WATER SUNESTA
LOTS OF SEATING, LOW HOURS
MERC 5.0 MPI W/ 334 ENGINE HOURS
That is the best way to describe a Chaparral Sunesta, offering an abundance of seating, comfortable legroom, plenty of space to enjoy watersports, entertain or cruise for the day.
This Chaparral 242 Sunesta has always been boated on fresh-water inland lakes and lift-kept.
Powered by a reliable and economical Merc 5.0 MPI at 260 HP, the 242 will provide plenty of performance as well.
On board accommodations include a wrap around aft cockpit lounge with removable table and sunpad insert, cockpit wet bar, U-shaped forward lounge seating and double-wide helm seat. There are three boarding points, with a walk-thru transom, portside boarding gate and a bow boarding platform and ladder. A compartment hidden beneath the helm console fits a porta-potty and extra storage and there’s an abundance of additional storage below every seat cushion and in a convenient transom storage trunk.
The 242 Sunesta features Chaparral’s patented Extended V-Plane hull design for quicker planning time, efficiency and agility, as well as many other features that separate Chaparral from ordinary boats – such as a self-bailing cockpit, contoured chaise lounge seating, cockpit galley, extended swim platform, deep in-floor ski & board storage, heavy-duty hardware, fore and aft boarding ladders and much more.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- · BOW COVER & COCKPIT COVER
- · BIMINI TOP
- · JVC AM-FM-CD W/ HELM REMOTE
- · DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER
- · COMPASS
- · WOOD GARIN DASH
- · SMOKED PLEXI, CONTOURED HELM WINDSCREEN
... and much more!
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- COCKPIT - HEAD Cockpit Drainage System (CDS) with Non-Skid Self Bailing Cockpit Liner Cockpit Lighting Cockpit Table Stern with Filler Cushions Color Coordinated Padded Sport Steering Wheel Dual Position Drink Holders Enclosed Head with Porta-Pottie Galley with Ice Chest, Sink, Faucet, and Trash Storage (No Trash Storage On 210) Ice Chests in Bow, Galley and Transom (Except 242 & 243) with Overboard Drain Kelron Seat Bases with Flow Foam Lockable Glove Box Pressurized Electric Fresh Water Ski and Kneeboard Storage in Floor Stern Filler Cushions Storage in Bow and Stern Storage in Floor Transom Trunk Storage Two-Tone 36 Ounce Vinyl Interior with Abrasion and Stain Resistant Top Coat (SRT) Woodgrain Dashboard ELECTRICAL Accessory Panels with 12V DC Water Resistant Circuit Breakers & Illuminated Rocker Switches Aluminum Dash Panel Battery On/Off Switch Battery Tray Bilge Pump(s) - Automatic DC Blower DC Power Plug(s) Digital Hour Meter Electric Horn Full Instrumentation with Glass Lenses, Brushed Aluminum Faces and Stainless Steel Bezels Ground Bus Plates Head Lighting Loom Wrapped Wiring Navigation Lights Speakers - Water Resistant (4) Stereo - AM/FM CD Player (With Remote on 242, 243 & 263) EXTERIOR Anchor and Rope Locker with Access Through Forward Deck Color Coordinated Acrylic Bimini Top - Extra Large & Boot Docking Lights Entry Gate, Port (Walk Thru Access) Entry Gate, Stern (Walk Thru Access) Extended Swim Platform NMMA Certified Opening Head Port Light with Screen Premium Resin Quad-Radial Lamination Stainless Steel Hardware, Bimini Bows, Stern Eyes, Grab Rails, Ski Eye and Cleats Stainless Steel Rubrail with PVC Backing Stainless Steel Telescopic Three-Step Hideaway Boarding Ladder at Bow Stainless Steel Telescopic Three-Step Hideaway Boarding Ladder at Stern (Skier Side) Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Fittings (Electro Polished) Two-Tone Premium Gelcoat Hull
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.