- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L GI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
$7,000 in UPGRADES HAVE MADE THIS 27' REGAL
FISHING FRIENDLY AND A NICE FAMILY CRUISER!
... IN TIME FOR WARM WEATHER!
Enjoy the ocean around you with you in your guests in your nicely laid-out cockpit with forward and stern facing benches, a cockpit table, a lounge settee to port, a wet bar bar for entertaining, built-in cooler and a full enclosure to provide protection from the sun, or break it down to enjoy it. In addition, there is a bait tank for those who enjoy fishing.
Tools to help you navigate your way at the helm, include Lowrance Radar, Raymarine Chartplotter and Bennett trim tabs ... accessible from your plush Captain’s chairs.
The interior features a convertible, forward V-berth with a removable table, flat screen TV, stereo, a full galley with a new refrigerator to port and a cozy mid-berth with a privacy curtain for overnights on the water.
Powered by a Volvo Penta engine ... and two brand new batteries!
$7000 in up grades: Lowrance Radar unit, Radar arch, Bait tank and Sirius radio.
SUMMER IS APPROACHING … EXPLORE THE COAST!!!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- There are more cubic feet of livable interior space in this 25 Express than in Express Cruisers two feet longer. It's lighter, brighter and airier than any conventional trailerable cruiser. The large, windowed main cabin offers a comfortable dining area that converts to an oversized berth. There's a full standup head compartment, and the galley is complete with stove, sink with pressurized water, refrigerator, microwave and Corian countertop. The mid-cabin comfortably accommodates children or adults in the large berth. All this in a 25-foot trailerable cruiser that offers the highest level of standard equipment... equipment you would pay for as options on similar cruisers. The stand-up head compartment contains an integrated sink with hot and cold pressurized water, generous storage and a standard VacuFlush head.
- Convertible, forward V-berth sleeps two Mid-berth sleeps two; with privacy curtain Galley includes: Tappan microwave, stove top, stainless steel sink with pressurized water, Corian counter top and NEW Norcold refrigerator Large flat screen TV Nesa DVD player Glomex TV antenna Kenwood stereo and speakers Upgraded LED lighting Opening ports for ventilation Teak and holly flooring Enclosed head with shower, pressurized water, storage and Vacuflush marine toilet Fresh water and waste monitor
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- Forward and rear facing seating Cockpit table Lounge settee to port Removable cockpit carpet Cockpit wet bar and built-in cooler Isotherm drink cooler Sirius ready with cockpit remote Kenwood speakers Bait tank (6) Rocket launchers Pacific Yacht Towers CUSTOM radar arch Swimstep Walk-through transom door Transom shower Full camper
- Electronics & Navigation
- $7000 in up grades : Lowrance Radar unit, Radar arch, Bait tank and Sirius radio. Lowrance HDS 7 Radar Raymarine RC435i Chartplotter Raymarine Ray54 VHF Guest remote spot light Bennett trim tabs Lewmar windlass
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.