- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 53 Carver Motor Yacht is currently located in Port Washington. She is a North Shore boat and has weathered Super Storm Sandy without any stress or damage. The yacht can be seen with an appointment.
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
OWNERS WANTS THIS CARVER SOLD!
VERY CLEAN, WELL EQUIPPED!
This 53' Carver Pilothouse is in very good condition. She offers 3 staterooms, two heads with enclosed showers, a full galley, and easy access to salon from cockpit through large sliding glass door. There are interior steps to the flybridge. There is seating for family and guests in the salon, pilothouse, and an expansive flybridge. She would make an equally great cruising vessel or dockside condo. She is outfitted with reverse cycle air conditioning / heat. Owner are motivated to sell so don't hesitate to bring your offer.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 530 Voyager Pilothouse has a distinctive profile and exquisite comfort and style, with remarkable fuel capacity. Designed for entertaining as well as for the helmsman's comfort, the flybridge offers a large dinette - lounge, seating for eight, a wet bar, plus afterdeck storage for a dingy up to 10-feet long. Large sliding glass doors lead from the cockpit to the luxurious cabin where frameless windows enhance light and visibility. A companionway and door lead from pilothouse to bridge, and there's a starboard side deck access door. Three different galley plans offer a choice of more countertop area, extra cabinets, or additional entertainment space, plus the standard three-burner stove with oven, built-in convection microwave oven, Subzero refrigerator with separate freezer, and solid-surface countertops. Optional European crew's quarters can include a single bunk, sink, head, and storage.
- Inside Equipment
- Bow thruster Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Oven Microwave oven Electric head Refrigerator Deep freezer
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Cockpit cushions Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Outboard engine brackets Davits Radar reflector Covers Bimini Top Cockpit cover
- Custom Canvas Covers
- The owner has provided the added protection of Custom fitted canvas winter covers that are included in the inventory of the boat.
- Electronics & Helm
- Depthsounder Repeater(s) Navigation center Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radar Radar Detector Computer TV set VCR DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Generator
- Cummins engines are fully serviced by the local Cummins dealer. When the boat ran from her home in Port Washington to Newport the engine ran beautifully to spec. The fuel burn at 1800 rpms showed burning low 50 gph
- Broker's Comments
- This Carver Yacht need to be sold immediately! All offers are subject to the sellers presentation to the bank.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.