**January, 2014 PRICE REDUCED!!!***This is the popular Mainship Sedan Trawler that gives you live-aboard comfort and fuel economy. Solid fiberglass semi displacement hull. Flybridge helm and interior lower helm give you options, whatever the weather. Easy access to the roomy engine space below the main salon ensures proper maintenance. Large main salon with bright interiors, thanks to large windows, which also make for good visibility from the interior helm. Full galley, comfortable vee berth and a head with separate shower ensure your comfort underway or at anchor. Outside, your spacious flybridge and deck give you a commanding view. And the extended bridge provides extra shade as you relax in the cockpit. Your dinghy with quiet Honda outboard will get you around the anchorage or to the beach quickly and quietly.
This is the PERFECT vessel for a cruising couple. And at this price, you won't need to postpone your cruising dreams!
- LOA: 37' 5" Draft: 3' Beam: 12' Displacement: 14,000 lbs. Headroom: 6'3" Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Fuel Type: Diesel Engine make: Perkins Model: T6.3544M turbo Horsepower: 200 Cruising Speed: 7 knots, burning only 2 gph Maximum Speed: 15 knots Engine Hours: 2200 hours, per survey New drive shaft, cutlass bearing installed in 2011.
- Fuel: 200 gals. Fuel tank material: Aluminum Number of fuel tanks: (2) Water: 40 gals Holding: 25 gals..
- Vessel has accomodations for 4 persons. Enclosed stateroom is full forward, with vee-berth and generous storage on either side of the berth, plus hanging lockers. Room to sleep 2 more in the main salon. Head is on starboard side, with separate shower. Head is equipped with vacuflush system.
- Galley is located aft of stateroom and on port side. Refrigeration: 110v 50 cu Danby Water Heater: Engine driven, 6 gals. 110v AC Stove: Princess electric 2-burner, with oven Water System: Pressure H-C water Microwave: General Electric (new in 2011) Sink: Single SS Ample storage and counter space throughout.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- VHF: Horizon (2) AUTOPILOT: Autohelm 6000 CHART PLOTTER / DEPTH SOUNDER / FISH FINDER: Lowrance HDS 5, with navigation chip for the Sea of Cortez SSB Receiver: Sangean ATS 909 TV/DVD Player in Main Salon OTHER: Galvanic Isolator; Prosafe Zinc saver 30
- Electrical System
- Batteries: 2 - 8D Battery Monitor: Yes Battery Switch: Yes Battery Charger: Lewco Generator: Onan 3 KW Inverter: Cobra 1500 watt
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor #1: 33 lb. Bruce, with 85' chain and 150' rode Anchor #2: Danforth, with 25' chain and line rode Windlass: Maxwell-Nilsson Electric Bow roller: Single Dinghy: Sea Eagle 8'10" with Honda 2hp outboard engine (both new in 2011) Swim Platform: Teak Ladders: Yes Rails and Bow Pulpit: SS Deck Material: Fiberglass Other details: Full canvas enclosure for flybridge; New bottom paint applied in January 2012
- Mechanical Equipment
- Propeller: 23" bronze 4-blade, new in 2011. One spare propeller. Fuel Filters: Dual, Racor Bilge Pumps: 2 Steering: Hynautics hydraulic steering, 2 helm stations; one upper at flybridge and one interior/lower station Raw water sea strainer: Yes Head type: Vacuflush 12v toilet (rebuilt in 2013) with holding tank
- Non-operational Equipment
- Owner reports that starboard side fuel gauge may be inoperable.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Cellphone +521-622-855-9167.