- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V 92 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
4 Stateroom, 4 Head Boat And Shows Great
This 53' Ocean will amaze you with the space, storage and overall liveability. 29 of these boats were built from 1988 thru 1991 with this on having the more popular aft deck layout. 4 Staterooms and 4 heads make this a great family boat for enjoying time at the docks or long cruises. This 2nd owner vessel has had many recent upgrades and shows great. The bridge layout is really special with great seating areas, perfect upholstery, and an added bridge enclosure. OLDER BOATS CAN VARY GREATLY AND THIS ONE IS A MUST SEE BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH ANOTHER PURCHASE. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- 4 Stateroom 4 Head Layout Aft Master Queen Walkaround with ensuite Head with tub/shower. Vanity on entrance and plenty of dresser storage. Huge hanging lockers to port and starboard. Aft Guest Cabin with large birth and hanging locker. Head with shower to entrance. Forward VIP walkaound queen with great storage as well. Hanging lockers and ensuite head with stall shower. Large Vanity with Mirror. 4th Stateroom with over under bunks and its own head as well. Washer & Dryer STORAGE STORAGE AND MORE STORAGE ON THIS BOAT Roomy Salon With Incredible Views From Wide Side Windows and Curved Steps To Bridge and Aft Stateroom White Leather Oppossing Couches Barrell Chair Opening Windows Access To Enclosed Aft Deck Salon Wetbar with Icemaker, Drink Machine, And Refrigerator 3 Zone AC/Heat Salon TV and Entertainment System Salon Dinette High Gloss Table with table leafs to expand seating and table Inlayed Sculpted Carpet Alarm System Window Blinds
- Full Size Fridge Freezer with Icemaker (2010) Microwave Convection Oven 4 Burner Range Stainless Steel Sink with Insta Hot Faucet Dishwasher Trash Compactor Blender Wood Floors
- Full Bridge Enclosure (added by current seller) 11' Boston Whaler with 20hp Johnson Power Davit for Tender Aft Deck Enclosure with Screens Aft Deck Carpet Marquip Boarding Ladder Swim Platform with Ladder Two Sided Water, Fuel Fills Two Sided 50 Amp Glendenning Shorepower Sunscreen For Forward Windshield Forward Bow Bench Seating with Cushions Incredible Bridge Seating Port and Starboard with Perfect Upholsterey Bridge Wetbar with Fridge, Icemaker, Sink CD Stereo For Bridge Windlass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 8V92TIs with 735hp each (1575 hours) Walk in 6' Plus Stand up Engine Room Westerbeke Generator (1292 hours) NAIAD 201 Stabilizers Bottom Epoxy Barrier Coated (2006) Oil Changer Battery Charger Halon Fire Suppression System Spare Props Fuel Polishing System
- LOWER HELM Raymarine E80 Color GPS with Backup and Engine Room Camera's Furuno Radar Uniden UM525 VHF Radio Robertson AP20 Autopilot Depth & Speed Indicators UPPER HELM Garmin 2010 Color GPS Chartplotter AP20 Autopilot Uniden VHF Radio Datamarine Digital Speed and Depth Indicators
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.