This is a classic Ray Hunt designed 38 Bertram Widebody with a full tower and fast cruise speed she is a proven fish catching machine! The owner has just spent $22,000 on bottom paint, topside paint and mechanical maintenance. The interior needs to be spiffed up but is spacious with plenty of room for your fishing gear!
Easy to see on the West Coast of Florida. Call today to start bringing in the Big Ones!
- Pressurized fresh water system Laminate Counter Tops Hot Water Stainless Steel Sink Refrigerator
- Fuel Transfer System Oil Change Pump Outs Acoustic Insulation (2) Cruisair Reverse Cycle A/C Units Racor Fuel Filters Twin Disk Gears Fresh Water System New Rudder System in 2002
- LCD Deck Lighting Bow Pulpit Coming Pads 3 sided Bridge enclosure Non-skid Bridge Decking Fresh and Saltwater Washdown Systems Danforth Anchor with Chain and Rode Anodized Aluminum Ladder and Bridge Rail
- Norpro 9 kw Genset (new in 2002) 30 Amp Shore Power (2) 50 ft. Shore Power Cables (2) 8 D Batteries (2) Dual Battery Chargers
- Fishing Equipment
- 14 Rod Holders Marlin Door 50 Gal. Livewell Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers Pompano 80lb Class Fighting Chair Full Pipewelders Tuna Tower
- Entering the boat you enter the spacious salon with an L Shaped galley to port. There is a entertainment center to Starboard. Down the companionway are two bunks to starboard and the full head to port with a full shower, hot/cold pressurized water and a vaccu-flush head. Forward is a V Berth which can accommodate two.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Jane Burnett Phone: 813-917-0911 email@example.com