- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A great opportunity to own a Bruce King designed Ericson 41'. "Magic" is the classic coastal cruiser that has been owned by only 2 individuals, sails like a champ, fully equipped and ready for owner number 3. She is ready to take you up and down the coast, out to Catalina, down to Mexico or where ever you desire. Very few of the classic models are available and this one is priced to sell.
- Sleeping accommodations for 7. Large Queen-size V-berth with filler with plenty of fresh air with large deck hatch over berth and 2 opening ports. Dinette in salon converts to double berth. 2 single berths on the starboard side and a large quarter berth on starboard. Lots of storage thru-out the vessel with 2 hanging lockers, drawers, shelves port and starboard. There is a large head on port side with manual toilet, storage cabinets, medicine cabinet, mirror and shower grate. Hot and cold pressured water. The salon is mid-ship with a large L-shaped dinette with fold down table. Settee on starboard side with sleeping bunk above. Both settees have storage behind them. Navigation station to starboard side with large chart table and lots of storage under desk top and additional room for electronics and communication equipment. Large full-length quarter berth aft of the nav station. Galley is U-shaped and on the port side. The is excellent lighting throughout the vessel with 6 opening ports and 3 large opening deck hatches.
- * Very large top-loading refrigerator and freezer * Force 10 3-burner stove and oven * Microwave Oven * Double SS sink * Hot & Cold pressured water * Lots of counter top space and ample storage * Watermaker (non-operative)
- * (6) 6V House Batteries * (1) Engine Starter Battery * Battery Charger * Link 1000 Battery Controller * 3 Solar Panels * Heart Inverter 1000 * 12V/110 Electrical Panel * Shore Power Cord
- Electronics & Navigation
- * Furuno 16 mile Radar * ICOM ICM 710 Single Side Band Radio * Garman C128 GPS * (2) VHF Radios: a Horizon and Trident (back-up) * Simrod Autopilot with remote control * Danforth Compas * AM-FM Stero with speakers inside and cockpit * Simrod Wind Speed/Direction with Repeater * Pactor Controller for e-mail and weather faxes * Depth Finder
- Sails & Rigging
- * Mainsail with halyard leading to cockpit * Cutter rig with staysail * 135% Jib with Furlex roller furling * Gennaker Cruising Spinaker * Symetrical Spinaker * Running Backstays * Barlow # 44 Self-tailing Winch on Cabin top * (2) Barlow # 28 Primary Winches * (2) Barlow # 24 Winches * Gauhaur Blocks
- * 35# CQR Anchor w/ 135' of Chain & 65' Rode * (2) Bow Rollers * Danforth Anchor w/ Chain & Rode for Stern * Ideal Vertical Electric Windlass * Dodger * Main Sail Canvas, Bimini, Wheel Cover Canvas * Cockpit Cushions * Double Life Lines with SS Bow and Stern Pulpits * Wheel Steering * Dock Lines and Fenders * Gauhaur Dinghy Engine Lift
- * ALL PERSONAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.